- Harnessing alternative data intelligence to make better decisions: a golden opportunity for banks and financial institutions
- Digital technology: a source of confidence, resilience and loyalty?
- Why do HNWI’s struggle to secure a mortgage?
- Creating income from Art – finding smart ways to release new funds
- Students struggling to fulfil potential as living costs spiral
- Facing the Big Five G
- WayRay raises $80M in a Round C led by Porsche and joined by Hyundai Motor, JVCKENWOOD, and other investors, aiming to become a $1B company next year.
- Industry Leaders Unite to Deliver Proof of Concept for Speedy Commercial Interactions & Settlements Using Blockchain Technologies
- eUICCeSIMs perception Vs Reality: Mind the GAP!
- eUICC eSIMs perception Vs Reality: Mind the GAP!
- The Best Retirement Investments
- Grab the Best Travel Deals to Seal the Opportunity of Your Dream Vacation
- Bosch and Daimler: Metropolitan Area in California to become a pilot city for automated driving
- BBVA Compass selects 16 social entrepreneurs across the country to participate in BBVA Momentum
- What is your future net worth?
- Yukon communities to benefit from more reliable Internet
- Yunqi Partners-invested Start-up Roadstar.ai Announces Company Closes $128 Million Series A Financing, And Road Tests In China And The US Have Been Completed.
- Crystal Group Releases White Paper on Engineering Automated Driving Systems for Safety
- Vienna will be the centre of the mobility for the future from 16th –19th April
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS – AN INTERVIEW WITH RALF GLADIS, CEO, COMPUTOP
- THE MOBILE AND IOT TIDAL WAVE IS UPON US: ARE YOU READY?
- THE FOUR MOST PRESSING SECURITY ISSUES 2016 WITNESSED
- WHAT NEXT FOR BRANDED BANKING? BRAND BUILDING IN THE AGE OF COMMODITY
- Why do Forex companies become benefactors?
- ITALIAN POLICE FORCE PUTS ITS FAITH IN THE SEAT LEON
- BCBS 239 – ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO BANKING BASICS
- BEING AN INVESTOR OR HOW NON-TRADERS EARN MONEY IN THE FOREX MARKET
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDING HITS THE MAINSTREAM AS ZOPA LENDS OVER HALF A BILLION POUNDS
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...