- 2019 UK Election To Impact The Residential Property Market
- AI in Finance: can banks get smarter?
- Preparing for IBOR retirement with intelligent contract analytics
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- How to build wealth from nothing?
- Progress and Challenges in Streamlining State Financial Services Licensing
- More millennials are saving than ever before, but two thirds still worry about their financial future
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- Mortgage Warehouse Funding Limited; a much needed support to the Nigeria Mortgage Sector
- The Attraction Game: How Reward Programs are a bank’s secret weapon in an age of disruption.
- What Does Rising Interest Rates Mean to your bottom line
- UK property demands are changing: how should investors respond?
- 12 Best Investment Options in India for everyone in their 20s
- Lehman Brothers 10 years on – Investment opportunities that have weathered the storm
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- How to Make Money Work For You
- Scope upgrades Austrian mortgage covered bonds issued by Bank Burgenland and Wüstenrot to AAA
- CoreVest Closes Sixth Securitization; Surpasses $1.2 Billion in Bonds
- Tips For Making Money And Building Your Net Worth
- Quality over quantity
- Scope affirms Bankia SA’s Cédulas Hipotecarias at AAA/Stable following performance review
- Scope highlights improved clarity in senior debt positioning in Austrian banks’ capital structure
- Scope affirms AA- Issuer Ratings of Crédit Foncier de France and Compagnie de Financement de Foncier
- Swedish banks: brighter prospects as housing crash fears recede
- What is your future net worth?
- Income producing assets: what are they and how to create them?
- What is Gross Income?
- Two years on from the Brexit vote: How has the UK’s property market responded
- Italy misses opportunity to boost covered bond market
- New analysis on Swedbank
- Romspen Mortgage Investment Fund Announces 2017 Results
- New analysis on Svenska Handelsbanken
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- Investors Group announces multiple mutual fund changes
- Worth its weight – should I invest in physical gold?
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Invest Bank PSC
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- Managing your money wisely
- What you need to know to be a notary expert
- CHALLENGER BANKS – EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY TO SEIZE OPEN BANKING OPPORTUNITIES
- GET SMART: AUTOMATING BUSINESS AGREEMENTS WITH BLOCKCHAINS AND SMART CONTRACTS
- STOREFRONTING IN INVESTMENT BANKING – TECHNOLOGY AND THE RISE OF ‘WINDOW-SHOPPING’
- CAMRADATA RELEASES WHITE PAPER ON THE FUTURE OF MULTI-ASSET CREDIT
- TARTER KRINSKY & DROGIN EXPANDS LITIGATION PRACTICE AND LAUNCHES SECURITIES AND FINANCIAL SERVICES LITIGATION GROUP WITH ADDITION OF CHARLES M. MILLER AS PARTNER
- 3.5M BRITS LIVING ABROAD VOW NEVER TO RETURN TO THE UK
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- FED WATCH: PREPARE FOR MORE BOND MARKET VOLATILITY
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: RISING INFLATION RAISES SPECTRE OF CORPORATE DEFAULTS
- ANNUAL RESULTS 2016: TRIODOS BANK REALISES SOLID GROWTH IN CHALLENGING INTEREST ENVIRONMENT
- SYNTHETIC SECURITISATION MAKES A COMEBACK
- STROOCK NAMES FIVE NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL FOR 2017
- MARKET IMPACT: POTENTIALLY POSITIVE IN THE INTERMEDIATE AND LONGER TERM, WITH RISING INFLATION
- WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SWITCH BANK ACCOUNTS?
- CONSENSYS, SYNECHRON AND BLOCKAPPS COLLABORATE ON FINANCIAL SERVICES BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATIONS
- UK RATE CUT – THE GIANT AWAKES
- BEWARE OF TOXIC UNICORNS
- IPC LAUNCHES INDUSTRY LEADING FIXED INCOME MARKETPLACE
- THE PROJECT SABOTEUR……AND HOW TO KILL HIM!
- INTERACTIVE DATA LAUNCHES LIQUIDITY INDICATORS SERVICE IN EUROPE
- VENN PARTNERS LAUNCHES VENN HYPOTHEKEN, A NEW RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LENDER IN THE NETHERLANDS TARGETING €2BN OF ANNUAL MORTGAGE LENDING BY 2018
- Malaysia: the Islamic financial capital of the world
- VENN PARTNERS ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF FORMER CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE CROWN ESTATE ROGER BRIGHT AS CHAIRMAN OF ITS OPERATING SUBSIDIARYFOR THE £3.5 BILLION PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR HOUSING GUARANTEE SCHEME
- CAT BONDS – LITIGATION PERSPECTIVES
- DOES THE ALTERNATIVE FINANCE BOOM REALLY HERALD THE END OF BANKS?
- VENN PARTNERS WELCOMES MOODY’S Aa1 PROVISIONAL RATING ON BONDS TO BE ISSUED BY PRS FINANCE PLC UNDER THE PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- IS THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY FINALLY BECOMING FEMALE FRIENDLY?
- MORRISON & FOERSTER ELECTS 11 NEW PARTNERS
- VENN APPOINTED BY THE DEPARTMENT FOR COMMUNITIES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AS THE DELIVERY PARTNER ON THE £3.5BILLION PRIVATE RENTED SECTOR GUARANTEE SCHEME
- US 30-YEAR MORTGAGE RATES DROP TO 3.99 PERCENT
- HAVE THE YEARS OF PLENTY GONE? FOR SOME ASSET CLASSES THEY CERTAINLY HAVE.
- INVESTMENT IN PROPERTY FUNDS – THE SAFE APPROACH
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- MILBANK REPRESENTS UNDERWRITERS IN $500 MILLION FIRST TIME BASEL III TIER 2 BOND OFFERING BY BRAZIL’S CAIXA ECONÔMICA FEDERAL
- DISCERNING INVESTORS SWITCH TO PROPERTY-BASED FINANCIAL PRODUCTS.
- 40% OF BRITS STILL BELIEVE PROPERTY IS THE BEST INVESTMENT, SURVEY REVEALS
- OVERBURDENED COMPLIANCE STAFF IN NEED OF AUTOMATED RELIEF
- FUNDING FOR UK MID-MARKET COMPANIES: CHANGE IS AFOOT
- SITUS APPOINTS ANDREW SERLING AS HEAD OF RANIERI PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT
- EXPERIENCED BRANCH MANAGER AMONG SEVERAL NEW HIRES AT INLANTA
- How the USA and its Dodd Frank Reform can learn from call recording legislation in the UK
- Vista Capital Company Loan Closing Reflective of CMBS Market Shift
- How to Invest in Real Estate – Top 10 Tips
- What is asset-based lending?
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Different types of Bonds
- Global Challenges in 2012
- A Gresham’s Law of Bank Management Engendered the Financial Crisis
- Tail risks and contract design from a financial stability perspective – paper by Paul Fisher
- Challenges and Opportunities for the World Economy and the IMF
- The “Great” Recession in Canada: Perception vs. Reality
- One size fits all?
- BTN “The Leader of Mortgage in Indonesia”
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...