- Presenteeism – the UK’s biggest threat to productivity?
- A euro area ‘rainy-day’ fund could support Europe’s institutional and economic resilience
- SECURITISATIONS, ALIGNMENT OF INTERESTS AND A RECENT DC COURT RULING ON CLO RISK RETENTION
- Financial integration and stability
- As a leader, what can I do to ensure there is someone there to replace me?
- Not enough discussion has taken place about how banks should ring-fence different parts of their operation
- European Investment Bank – the EU’s Northern Rock
- European Recovery and Resolution Plan
- Liquidity support from the Bank of England: the Discount Window Facility – speech by Paul Fisher
- The (changing) role of central banks in financial stability policies
- European democracies and decision-making in times of crisis
- Mitigating Systemic Risk and the Role of Central Banks
- Intervention at Sveriges Riksbank Conference: Monetary Policy in an Era of Fiscal Stress
- World Bank Group Commits More Than $57 billion to Developing Countries in FY11 as Multi-Speed Economic Recovery Takes Shape
- Strengthening European economic governance
Voice Quality Matters: Quarter of Employees Working From Home Still Experiencing Regular Connectivity Issues
-Survey of 1007 SMEs in the UK by Spitfire Network Services Ltd reveals pain points for employees working from home-...
Employee Ownership Trusts increasing in popularity amid a backdrop of continuing uncertainty
With 2020 behind us, the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Brexit are still being felt throughout the economy, and...
Open Banking: the perfect pandemic tool – Equifax comments
With COVID-19 related financial fallout set to dominate the credit landscape in 2021, Dan Weaver, Open Banking Expert at Equifax...
How can we benefit from mandated e-invoicing?
By Mark Stephens, the CEO of Blackstar Capital Electronic invoicing is at a tipping point. On the one hand, only...
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners...
Is MiFID II still fit for purpose in a post-COVID financial landscape?
By Martin Taylor, Deputy CEO and co-founder at Content Guru January 2nd, 2021 was the third anniversary of the implementation...
First of a kind Virtual Coffee Machine app with social meeting moments to support workforce wellbeing in a remote workplace
Powell Software’s first in a series of wellbeing technology innovations help remote employees socially connect with colleagues and keep the...
Top 5 Ways To Lose Your Video Files
There are lots of reasons why you can lose video files in your system or device. While some of these...
FSS and India Post Payments Bank AePS Partnership Advances Financial Inclusion in India
New Delhi, January 12th,2020: FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products,...
Seven lessons from 2020
Rebeca Ehrnrooth, Equilibrium Capital and CEMS Alumni Association President Attending a New Year’s luncheon on 31 December 2019, we...