According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Mining Chemicals Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global mining chemicals market reached a value of US$ XX Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2021-2026.
Mining chemicals are chemical compounds that are extensively employed in the mining sector for drilling and mineral processing. They are further utilized in dewatering, filtration, recovery, selecting minerals, handling pumps and slurry. Mining chemicals are manufactured with a blend of various chemicals, such as nitric acid, sulfuric acid, lead and mercury. At present, these chemicals are available in different forms like collectors, dispersants, heat transfer fluids and flocculants.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/mining-chemicals-market/requestsample
Global Mining Chemicals Market Trends:
The increasing requirement for protecting the environment by curbing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and air pollution is primarily driving the global mining chemicals market. The escalating incorporation of novel technologies to effectively perform mineral processing tasks with improved selectivity and higher recovery rate is further impelling the market growth. Other factors, such as the rising demand for minerals like copper, platinum, and gold and increasing mining activities in the industrial sector, are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure:
Global Mining Chemicals Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mining-chemicals-market
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- AECI Limited
- Arrmaz Products Inc. (Arkema S.A.)
- BASF SE
- Betachem (Pty) Ltd
- Clariant AG
- Dow Inc
- Dyno Nobel (Incitec Pivot Limited)
- Ecolab Inc
- Orica Limited
- Sasol Ltd
- Solvay S.A.
- Zinkan Enterprises Inc.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Flotation Chemicals
- Extraction Chemicals
- Grinding Aids
Breakup by Mineral Type:
- Base Metals
- Non-metallic Minerals
- Precious Metals
- Rare Earth Metals
Breakup by Application:
- Mineral Processing
- Wastewater Treatment
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Tea Polyphenols Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/tea-polyphenols-manufacturing-companies
- Ice Cream Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ice-cream-manufacturing-companies
- Virtual Reality Gaming Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virtual-reality-gaming-market-stimulated-introduction
- Alcoholic Beverages Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/top-alcoholic-beverages-manufacturers-worldwide
- Green Packaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/top-10-players-global-packaging-market
- Set-Top Box Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/top-leaders-global-set-top-box-market
- Tobacco Packaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/top-manufacturers-global-tobacco-market
- Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/healthcare-big-data-analytics-companies
- India Beauty and Personal Care Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/beauty-personal-care-manufacturing-companies-india
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800