- 2020 – the year of the ‘conscious consumer’ and customer-centric personalisation
- The impact of security tokens on traditional stock exchanges
- Slack’s Direct Listing: The Non-IPO Threat to Wall Street and its Future in Security Tokens
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Reata Announces Presentations at the 56th Congress of the European Renal Association and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
- The Future of Apps in Finance
- Blockchain: The Foundation for an Undisrupted Insurance Industry
- ‘A distributed real estate platform’
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Blockchain is Helping Provide Peace of Mind for Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Innovators
- Clearcenter Unveils Blockchain Platform And Marketplace, Leveraging Hpe Servers
- Global Blockchain Collaborating with Hewlett Packard Enterprise on Proof-of-Concept for a Peer-to-Peer Enterprise Cloud Services Marketplace Project
- Brigad’s on-demand staffing platform launches in London
- Three steps to ensure best practice in your ICO
- BLOCKCHAIN AND DLTS MUST EVOLVE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF CORPORATE FINANCE AND FX
- This is how Venmo, the popular app makes money
- THE ROLE OF DATA PROTECTION IN DISTRIBUTED TECHNOLOGY
- MARKET GRAVITY PREDICTS BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY TRENDS FOR 2017
- MAKE YOUR CHINESE MIDDLEMEN SELLERS GO ELSEWHERE
- BAR COMMUNITY DISCUSSED PAYMENT PLANS AND PUBLIC ACCESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET
- BANKING ON TRUST – BUT WILL LOYALTY LAST IN THE FACE OF LOWER MONEY TRANSFER COSTS?
- FROM LEGACY TO LONGEVITY: EMBRACING THE INSURANCE IT EVOLUTION
- CHOOSING FOREX OVER THE STOCK MARKET: THE DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT
- BIG DATA IN BANKING: HOW BNP PARIBAS IS ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH ITS DATA
- DAVID VS GOLIATH – TECH DISRUPTORS TAKING ON THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- Easing the pain of data migration during merger activity
- The CISO as the Man-in-the-Middle
- Forex trading Vs Stock trading
- How much money should you Invest
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
CEO Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...
Oil down $1 as China COVID-19 cases trigger clampdowns
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices fell on Friday, retreating further from 11-month highs hit last week, weighed...