- 2020 – the year of the ‘conscious consumer’ and customer-centric personalisation
- The impact of security tokens on traditional stock exchanges
- Slack’s Direct Listing: The Non-IPO Threat to Wall Street and its Future in Security Tokens
- How to Invest in Bonds?
- Reata Announces Presentations at the 56th Congress of the European Renal Association and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
- The Future of Apps in Finance
- Blockchain: The Foundation for an Undisrupted Insurance Industry
- ‘A distributed real estate platform’
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Blockchain is Helping Provide Peace of Mind for Businesses, Entrepreneurs, and Innovators
- Clearcenter Unveils Blockchain Platform And Marketplace, Leveraging Hpe Servers
- Global Blockchain Collaborating with Hewlett Packard Enterprise on Proof-of-Concept for a Peer-to-Peer Enterprise Cloud Services Marketplace Project
- Brigad’s on-demand staffing platform launches in London
- Three steps to ensure best practice in your ICO
- BLOCKCHAIN AND DLTS MUST EVOLVE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF CORPORATE FINANCE AND FX
- This is how Venmo, the popular app makes money
- THE ROLE OF DATA PROTECTION IN DISTRIBUTED TECHNOLOGY
- MARKET GRAVITY PREDICTS BANKING AND FINANCE INDUSTRY TRENDS FOR 2017
- MAKE YOUR CHINESE MIDDLEMEN SELLERS GO ELSEWHERE
- BAR COMMUNITY DISCUSSED PAYMENT PLANS AND PUBLIC ACCESS OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE LEGAL SERVICES MARKET
- BANKING ON TRUST – BUT WILL LOYALTY LAST IN THE FACE OF LOWER MONEY TRANSFER COSTS?
- FROM LEGACY TO LONGEVITY: EMBRACING THE INSURANCE IT EVOLUTION
- CHOOSING FOREX OVER THE STOCK MARKET: THE DEMOCRATIC INVESTMENT
- BIG DATA IN BANKING: HOW BNP PARIBAS IS ANSWERING QUESTIONS WITH ITS DATA
- DAVID VS GOLIATH – TECH DISRUPTORS TAKING ON THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR
- Easing the pain of data migration during merger activity
- The CISO as the Man-in-the-Middle
- Forex trading Vs Stock trading
- How much money should you Invest
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...