- Right of Passage: Capitalising on Fintech in a Post-Brexit Era
- Is Brexit Causing MiFID II to Fail in Delivering on its Promises?
- Market Abuse Regulation three years on: is this still a priority for the regulator?
- It’s not done yet: MiFID II’s long-term implications
- Insuring against a future financial crisis – staying compliant and off the front pages
- An effective approach to financial data transformation and integration
- What is increasing asset manager interest in RegTech?
- Capturing Communications isn’t Compliance – RegTech and the Path to a Simpler Day Job
- Dentons launches Italian Desk in London led by new hire Gianpaolo Garofalo
- Innovative Technology Will Help the Finance Sector with Compliance
- Liberum selects TeleWare for MiFID II compliance solution
- Global Regulations Declare “Holistic Surveillance”A Must-Have
- Triggered by Regulation – Why the Need to Comply is Driving Financial Services Firms to Adopt Data Management Best Practice
- HOW BANKS CAN MAKE THE MOST OF TECHNOLOGY IN 2018
- STARLEAF DELIVERS SOLUTION FOR MIFID II COMMUNICATIONS COMPLIANCE
- LEIS- THE NEW GLOBAL LICENCE PLATE?
- FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE: RULE, REGULATIONS AND THE INVESTMENT INDUSTRY’S INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS PROBLEM
- WHAT IS MIFID II AND HOW WILL IT IMPACT SMES
- TOP 7 FINANCIAL SERVICES TRENDS THAT WILL DOMINATE 2018
- MIFID II IS APPROACHING – IS YOUR BUSINESS READY?
- FIVE RULES TO COPE WITH THE RADICAL CHANGES MIFID II IMPOSES ON FINANCIAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- BRICKVEST – REAL ESTATE OUTLOOK FOR 2018
- FINANCE SECTOR FACES THREE PRONGED CHALLENGE ON CONSUMER DATA
- WHY REGTECH WILL PLAY ITS WINNING HAND IN 2018
- TRADING FIRMS CANNOT AFFORD MIFID II COMPLIANCE COMPLACENCY
- MIFID II: UK FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR RISKS NON-COMPLIANCE AND €5M FINES THROUGH LACK OF AWARENESS, ACCORDING TO RESEARCH FROM NPL
- NPL AND QUANTHOUSE PARTNER TO PROVIDE NPLTIME® PRECISE TIMING SERVICE TO MEET DEMAND AHEAD OF MIFID II IMPLEMENTATION
- NPL PARTNERS WITH NEXGEN NETWORKSTO EXPAND NPLTIME® PRECISE TIMING SERVICE ACROSS EUROPE
- WHAT IS MIFID II?
- MIFID II: UNBUNDLING LESSONS FROM OTHER INDUSTRIES
- MIFID II; KEEP CALM, COMPLIANT AND IN THE CLOUD
- 90% OF BUY-SIDE FIRMS ARE AT RISK OF NON-COMPLIANCE BY MIFID II DEADLINE, JWG SURVEY FINDS
- WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HIGH-FREQUENCY TRADING WHEN THE MARKET EXISTS FOR THE INVESTOR?
- MISYS REGULATORY REPORTING TOOL HELPS BANKS BEAT MIFID II DEADLINE
- FAR-REACHING CONSEQUENCES: THE IMPLICATIONS OF MIFID II
- SPOTLIGHT ON COMMUNICATIONS MONITORING
- DENTONS LAUNCHES NEW ONLINE MIFID II / MIFIR COMPLIANCE TOOL
- WHY COLLOCATE IN THE COUNTDOWN TO MIFID II COMPLIANCE?
- GLASSBOX DIGITAL PREDICTS 2017 TO BE THE YEAR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION COMES OF AGE
- DATAWATCH PANOPTICON 16 OFFERS MOST ADVANCED REAL-TIME STREAMING DATA ANALYTICS AND VISUALISATION CAPABILITIES FOR CAPITAL MARKETS
- MEETING NEW FINANCIAL LEGISLATION WITH DIGITAL RECORD AND REPLAY
- PREPARING FOR MIFID II: WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A CALL RECORDING AND ARCHIVING SOLUTION
- SOLGARI LAUNCHES USER APPLICATION SUITE TO EMPOWER FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATIONS WITH SEAMLESS AND COMPLIANT END-TO-END CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS
- TAKING A DATA-FIRST APPROACH TO MIFID II COMPLIANCE
- GLASSBOX DIGITAL PUBLISHES 10 DIGITAL CHANNEL RECORD KEEPINGRECOMMENDATIONS FOR MIFID II AND MIFIR COMPLIANCE
- TIME TO GET READY FOR MIFID II NOW – WHO FACES THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- ENSURING TRADERS PASS THE TEST OF MIFID II AND MAR
- EUROBASE ENGAGES FMR ADVISORY LTD.
- TACKLING REGULATION AND COMPLIANCE ISSUES IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR – THERE IS HELP AT HAND
- Your Christmas Guide to the Financial Markets
- PREPARING FOR MIFID II COMPLIANCE WHY YOU NEED A STRATEGIC SOLUTION TO REGULATORY CHANGES
- BANK RESOLUTIONS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- BREXIT – HOW IT MIGHT PAN OUT
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REFORM: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- AXIOMSL LAUNCHES SOLUTION FOR AUSTRIAN SMART CUBE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- MIFID II: AS THE DUST SETTLES ON THE EMIR AND REMIT ROLLOUT, A NEW LAYER OF REGULATORY RISK IS SET TO LAND ON COMMODITY TRADERS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY IS SHAPING THE REGULATORY SPACE
- OPTIONTRADE: REDEFINING BINARY OPTIONS TRADING
- BANKS EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR SOME REGULATORS, SAP STUDY SHOWS
- EMIR: CLOUDS ON THE HORIZON?
- MOBILE VOICE RECORDING: MEETING THE CHALLENGE
- IMPACT OF NEW REGULATIONS ON EUROPEAN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: CRYSTAL BALL GAZING FOR OPPORTUNITIES
- THE IMPACT OF AIFM DIRECTIVE ON CYPRIOT FUNDS BECOMES CLEARER
- AUTOREK HELPS DELIVER AUTOMATED CLIENT MONEY RECONCILIATION FOR AVATRADE
- FCA DEPARTS FROM EU RULES – A SIGN OF A CONTINUING TREND?
- The Path Forward on OTC Derivatives for the EU and US
- Connectivity in the new world of OTC derivatives
- Financial reforms in US and forex analysis
- A Detailed look into eToro
- The race to zero – Speech by Andrew Haldane
- The challenges of the European financial sector
The Beaconsoft story and introducing its one-of-a-kind digital campaign intelligence platform
By Nigel Bridges, founding CEO of Beaconsoft Limited What were you doing prior to setting up Beaconsoft? Before setting up...
Top 8 Tax Scams to Watch Out For
It is tax time and that means finding the best way to file your taxes and to get a refund...
Hisham Itani and Resource Group Recognized in the 2020 Global Banking & Finance Awards®
Global Banking & Finance Review has awarded Hisham Itani the Chairman and CEO of Resource Group, Technology CEO of the...
Euro zone business activity shrank in January as lockdowns hit services
By Jonathan Cable LONDON (Reuters) – Economic activity in the euro zone shrank markedly in January as lockdown restrictions to...
Volkswagen’s profit halves, but deliveries recovering
BERLIN (Reuters) – Volkswagen reported a nearly 50% drop in its 2020 adjusted operating profit on Friday but said car...
Global chip shortage hits China’s bitcoin mining sector
By Samuel Shen and Alun John SHANGHAI/HONG KONG (Reuters) – A global chip shortage is choking the production of machines...
Iran’s oil exports rise ‘significantly’ despite sanctions, minister says
DUBAI/LONDON (Reuters) – Iran’s oil exports have climbed in recent months and its sales of petroleum products to foreign buyers...
Nissan to source more UK batteries as part of Brexit deal ‘opportunity’
By Costas Pitas LONDON (Reuters) – Nissan will source more batteries from Britain to avoid tariffs on electric cars after...
Muted recovery for UK retailers in December ends worst year on record
By David Milliken and Andy Bruce LONDON (Reuters) – British retailers struggled to recover in December from a partial coronavirus...
Chinese phone maker Honor partners with key chip suppliers after Huawei split
By David Kirton SHENZHEN, China (Reuters) – Chinese budget phone maker Honor said on Friday it had signed partnerships with...