- Private equity fund performance dips in 2019
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- Software investment is crucial as VAT collection enters new era
- Receptional WINS UK Digital Experience Award 2018!
- Being purposeful is financially responsible
- Scope Ratings maintains the review for downgrade on Herrenhausen Inv. – Compartment 1’s BBB- (SF)
- Sovereign risk-weights: the big missing piece of Basel III
- BakerHostetler Adds Versatile Wealth Planning Partners to DC Office
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- SOLARWINDS INTRODUCES CLOUD-FIRST BACKUP SERVICE FOR PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL SERVERS
- BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATION: HOW AGILE CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE SERVICES MARKETING TEAMS MUST STOP THINKING SIZE MATTERS, OR RISK LOSING CUSTOMERS’ INTEREST, PERSADO WARNS
- PCL SEES HIGHEST SALE ON RECORD BUT BUY TO LET SECTOR REMAINS SLUGGISH
- MANUFACTURING SURVEYS: WHAT DO THEY TELL US ABOUT THE HEALTH OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY?
- DEFENSE REVENUES EXPAND, WHILE COMMERCIAL AEROSPACE SLOWS
- NEW STUDY REVEALS TOO MANY GLOBAL ORGANISATIONS ARE GAMBLING THEIR BUSINESS FUTURE ON POOR CODE
- THE BIG DATA DRIVE TO FIND THE NEXT GENERATION OF OLYMPIC ROWING GOLD MEDALLISTS
- WINNING OLYMPIC GOLD: MY STORY
- SAS TEAMS UP WITH DOUBLE WORLD ROWING CHAMPION
- “WE MUST BE MORE SCIENTIFIC TO GET BETTER” SAYS GB ROWER CONSTANTINE LOULOUDIS
- THE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: CHINA
- THE SALES MANAGERS’ INDEX: AFRICA
- TALKING POINTS: JAPAN TAX DELAY, UK INFLATION, RBA MINUTES
- VALUATIONS – NEW PERSPECTIVES
- PLANNING, BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- BUSINESS CAN LEARN A LOT FROM BRITISH CYCLING’S APPROACH TO PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
- Q&A with German Frizen, Head of Marketing RoboForex
- Working Capital Management: Consistency is Key
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- “Security Before, During and After the Threat” –Watchwords for Today
- Cost-effectively dealing with the growing security compliance issue
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Macroprudential Policy
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...