- Unlocking employee engagement
- What does FinTech disruption look like in 2020?
- Financial services organisations must adapt to flourish in a digital future
- Eliminating the Trust Barrier to Build the Cloud Empire
- UCLA Professor Receives CGMA-Sponsored Early Career Researcher Award
- Temenos appoints new Head of Sales for Africa region
- 7th Edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions Conference
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Securefact and PPSA Canada enter into strategic partnership
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Compulsory Public-Sector Union Membership – What Will The Impact Be?
- TechGig Code Gladiators 2018 Celebrates India’s Might in Coding; Felicitates India’s Top Coders
- Finance departments plagued by Expense Fraud Spike as Businesses Lag on Automated Expense Management
- New fintech tools cuts expense fraud in half, Chrome River survey reveals
- Skills Shortages in the World of Fintech – How Can Businesses across the Sector Attract and Retain the Best Talent?
- If you want an innovation culture, you have to build a trust culture
- Appointment of Nicolas Namias as Management Board member, in charge of finance, strategy and legal affairs, Supervisory Board secretary of Groupe BPCE
- The lost generation at greatest risk of harm: what we can learn about mental health from millennials
- GIL KARNI STEPS UP AS THE NEW HEAD OF BANK LEUMI (UK)
- FORMER GERMAN DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE JOINS UNITED NATIONS AGENCY, IFAD, AS VICE-PRESIDENT
- Home Credit Continues Its Efforts to Bring a Better Life for Chinese
- BUILDING A MODERN FINANCE ORGANIZATION: KPMG AND BLACKLINE FORM ALLIANCE
- CEOS’ CULTURAL HERITAGE COULD AFFECT CORPORATE PERFORMANCE
- ZILLIQA ADDS BANKING TECH LEADERS ALEXANDER LIPTON AND STUART PRIOR TO ADVISORY BOARD
- BUILDING A FINTECH – “ROADMAP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE”
- BUILDING A FINTECH – “ROADMAP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE”
- HONESTY MATTERS TO INVESTORS
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- HPD SOFTWARE MAKES LATEST SET OF STRATEGIC CHANGES -HPD 2.0 COMES TOGETHER
- WORKING FROM HOME? RESEARCH FINDS EMPLOYEE SELF-REGULATION THE KEY TO SUCCESS
- NEW RESEARCH REVEALS THE CHALLENGES OF FINANCIAL REPORTING; SHOWS INCREASED DEMAND FOR NARRATIVE REPORTING
- SHAPING THE FUTURE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OPERATIONS: OFFSHORING, NEARSHORING & RIGHTSHORING
- FINTECH IMPACT: DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES FOR AFRICA
- What Can you Do with a Business Degree
- COMMODITY FINANCE SPECIALIST RENE BAARS JOINS SIMEC’S DRIVE FOR INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- INDUSTRY VETERANS LAUNCH OCA CONSULTING TO DELIVER SUPERIOR OPERATIONAL, COMPLIANCE, ACCOUNTING AND DUE DILIGENCE SOLUTIONS TO START-UP AND EMERGING PRIVATE FUNDS AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
- DEMYSTIFYING MAR IN A TESTING GENERATION
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- AS IBM ADOPTS AN ALGORITHM TO SHAPE M&A ACTIVITY – CONNECT GROUP’S STRONG PERFORMANCE SHOWS THE VALUE OF A PEOPLE-BASED APPROACH
- BUSINESSES URGED TO RETHINK THEIR APPROACH TO M&AS IN 2016 MAKE HR EQUAL PARTNERS WITH FINANCE SAYS TOP CONSULTANTS
- BARILLA CHOOSES TAGETIK FOR ENTERPRISE-WIDE FINANCIAL PLANNING, ANNUAL AND SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING IN THE CLOUD
- WHY PEOPLE AND DATA WILL BE THE CURRENCIES OF FUTURE BANKS
- FISERV APPOINTS MARC MATHENZ AS MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR ASIA PACIFIC
- RIGHT TOOLS, RIGHT TALENT
- AUTOMATING THE INVOICE PROCESS FOR BUSINESSES
- ADAPTING EDUCATION FOR A NEW FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- TRADABLE EXPANDS FOR NEXT GROWTH PHASE
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW NAMES THREE NEW DIRECTORS TO SUPERVISORY BOARD
- FOOD RETAILERS FEEL THE ALDI/LIDL SQUEEZE
- WHY SHOULD LEADING WOMEN IN FINANCE AND BUSINESS WANT TO BANK ON LLOYDS’ AMBITIONS?
- BUSINESS COACH, MENTOR AND BEST-SELLING AUTHOR DENNIS MCGOUGH’S TRUE SECRET OF SUCCESS: “BE COACHABLE”
- HOW ISLAMIC BANK MANAGERS ARE LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD IN THE COMPETITION WITH CONVENTIONAL BANKING
- IN BANKING? THEN IT’S TIME TO LEAP OVER THE GENERATION GAP
- UK CONSUMERS HAVE MORE CREDIT AVAILABLE ON CARDS THAN IN PAST TWO YEARS, ACCORDING TO FICO REPORT ON Q2 2013
- New Infographic from FICO Labs Shows How “Big Bang” of Analytics Is Changing Modern Life
- Final Chance for Czech Citizens over 35 Years Old to Enter the 2nd Pillar
- FICO’s Cloud-Based Decision Management Platform Bridges the Gap between Big Data, Decisions and Execution
- Perfectionism – the pitfalls of being a slave to success
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Stocks and Securities Limited reduces operational risk and gains competitive advantage with IPBS
- Why invest in Mutual Funds
- BLOM BANK Profile
- New MIGA Report: FDI into Developing Countries Expected to Increase by 17 Percent in 2010
Reconnecting the retail brain: learning from the octopus
By John Malpass, Retail Consultancy Practice Lead at Teradata An octopus has nine brains: one for each tentacle and plus one at...
How robotic technology will disrupt the manufacturing industry
By Marga Hoek, author of The Trillion Dollar Shift Robotics technology has the potential to disrupt industries across all sectors...
RPA, the software robots that finance and banking professionals need to hear about.
By Rory Gray, Vice President of Sales at leading software automation firm, UiPath, explains what role Robotic Process Automation (RPA)...
The rise of nomadic work: how to turn your remote team into a creative force
By Paige Erickson, EMEA MD, Workfront During the first stage of the lockdown in the spring, almost half of Brits...
The value of digital identity in payments
By Vince Graziani, CEO, IDEX Biometrics ASA In ever more challenging times, the payments industry needs to maintain trust by...
Consumers in the COVID era can learn to embrace strong customer authentication
By Ed Whitehead, Signifyd managing director, EMEA The changes that COVID-19 has caused in rapid succession make it hard to...
How NatWest used social media to better target its communications
By DuBose Cole, Head of Strategy, VaynerMedia London For banks, it is imperative to reach their existing – and potential...
It’s time to press ‘reset’ on travel and expense processes
By Rudy Daniello, EVP of Corporations, Amadeus Travel & Expenses(T&E) is a large spend category for companies across the globe....
Covid-19 and the rise of remote payment fraud: how do we catch a digital thief?
By Evgenia Loginova, co-founder and co-CEO of Radar Payments Covid -19 is finding different ways to hurt our finances –...
Effective financial planning will secure businesses a certain future
By Simon Bittlestone, CEO of financial analytics company Metapraxis 2020 has been an unpredictable year, bringing further volatility to already...