- Unlocking employee engagement
- What does FinTech disruption look like in 2020?
- Financial services organisations must adapt to flourish in a digital future
- Eliminating the Trust Barrier to Build the Cloud Empire
- UCLA Professor Receives CGMA-Sponsored Early Career Researcher Award
- Temenos appoints new Head of Sales for Africa region
- 7th Edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions Conference
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Securefact and PPSA Canada enter into strategic partnership
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Compulsory Public-Sector Union Membership – What Will The Impact Be?
- TechGig Code Gladiators 2018 Celebrates India’s Might in Coding; Felicitates India’s Top Coders
- Finance departments plagued by Expense Fraud Spike as Businesses Lag on Automated Expense Management
- New fintech tools cuts expense fraud in half, Chrome River survey reveals
- Skills Shortages in the World of Fintech – How Can Businesses across the Sector Attract and Retain the Best Talent?
- If you want an innovation culture, you have to build a trust culture
- Appointment of Nicolas Namias as Management Board member, in charge of finance, strategy and legal affairs, Supervisory Board secretary of Groupe BPCE
- The lost generation at greatest risk of harm: what we can learn about mental health from millennials
- GIL KARNI STEPS UP AS THE NEW HEAD OF BANK LEUMI (UK)
- FORMER GERMAN DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE JOINS UNITED NATIONS AGENCY, IFAD, AS VICE-PRESIDENT
- Home Credit Continues Its Efforts to Bring a Better Life for Chinese
- BUILDING A MODERN FINANCE ORGANIZATION: KPMG AND BLACKLINE FORM ALLIANCE
- CEOS’ CULTURAL HERITAGE COULD AFFECT CORPORATE PERFORMANCE
- ZILLIQA ADDS BANKING TECH LEADERS ALEXANDER LIPTON AND STUART PRIOR TO ADVISORY BOARD
- BUILDING A FINTECH – “ROADMAP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE”
- BUILDING A FINTECH – “ROADMAP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE”
- HONESTY MATTERS TO INVESTORS
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- HPD SOFTWARE MAKES LATEST SET OF STRATEGIC CHANGES -HPD 2.0 COMES TOGETHER
- WORKING FROM HOME? RESEARCH FINDS EMPLOYEE SELF-REGULATION THE KEY TO SUCCESS
- NEW RESEARCH REVEALS THE CHALLENGES OF FINANCIAL REPORTING; SHOWS INCREASED DEMAND FOR NARRATIVE REPORTING
- SHAPING THE FUTURE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OPERATIONS: OFFSHORING, NEARSHORING & RIGHTSHORING
- FINTECH IMPACT: DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES FOR AFRICA
- What Can you Do with a Business Degree
- COMMODITY FINANCE SPECIALIST RENE BAARS JOINS SIMEC’S DRIVE FOR INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- INDUSTRY VETERANS LAUNCH OCA CONSULTING TO DELIVER SUPERIOR OPERATIONAL, COMPLIANCE, ACCOUNTING AND DUE DILIGENCE SOLUTIONS TO START-UP AND EMERGING PRIVATE FUNDS AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
- DEMYSTIFYING MAR IN A TESTING GENERATION
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- AS IBM ADOPTS AN ALGORITHM TO SHAPE M&A ACTIVITY – CONNECT GROUP’S STRONG PERFORMANCE SHOWS THE VALUE OF A PEOPLE-BASED APPROACH
- BUSINESSES URGED TO RETHINK THEIR APPROACH TO M&AS IN 2016 MAKE HR EQUAL PARTNERS WITH FINANCE SAYS TOP CONSULTANTS
- BARILLA CHOOSES TAGETIK FOR ENTERPRISE-WIDE FINANCIAL PLANNING, ANNUAL AND SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING IN THE CLOUD
- WHY PEOPLE AND DATA WILL BE THE CURRENCIES OF FUTURE BANKS
- FISERV APPOINTS MARC MATHENZ AS MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR ASIA PACIFIC
- RIGHT TOOLS, RIGHT TALENT
- AUTOMATING THE INVOICE PROCESS FOR BUSINESSES
- ADAPTING EDUCATION FOR A NEW FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- TRADABLE EXPANDS FOR NEXT GROWTH PHASE
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW NAMES THREE NEW DIRECTORS TO SUPERVISORY BOARD
- FOOD RETAILERS FEEL THE ALDI/LIDL SQUEEZE
- WHY SHOULD LEADING WOMEN IN FINANCE AND BUSINESS WANT TO BANK ON LLOYDS’ AMBITIONS?
- BUSINESS COACH, MENTOR AND BEST-SELLING AUTHOR DENNIS MCGOUGH’S TRUE SECRET OF SUCCESS: “BE COACHABLE”
- HOW ISLAMIC BANK MANAGERS ARE LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD IN THE COMPETITION WITH CONVENTIONAL BANKING
- IN BANKING? THEN IT’S TIME TO LEAP OVER THE GENERATION GAP
- UK CONSUMERS HAVE MORE CREDIT AVAILABLE ON CARDS THAN IN PAST TWO YEARS, ACCORDING TO FICO REPORT ON Q2 2013
- New Infographic from FICO Labs Shows How “Big Bang” of Analytics Is Changing Modern Life
- Final Chance for Czech Citizens over 35 Years Old to Enter the 2nd Pillar
- FICO’s Cloud-Based Decision Management Platform Bridges the Gap between Big Data, Decisions and Execution
- Perfectionism – the pitfalls of being a slave to success
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Stocks and Securities Limited reduces operational risk and gains competitive advantage with IPBS
- Why invest in Mutual Funds
- BLOM BANK Profile
- New MIGA Report: FDI into Developing Countries Expected to Increase by 17 Percent in 2010
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...