- Unlocking employee engagement
- What does FinTech disruption look like in 2020?
- Financial services organisations must adapt to flourish in a digital future
- Eliminating the Trust Barrier to Build the Cloud Empire
- UCLA Professor Receives CGMA-Sponsored Early Career Researcher Award
- Temenos appoints new Head of Sales for Africa region
- 7th Edition Third Party Vendor Risk Management for Financial Institutions Conference
- High Yield Listings on TISE: A Well-trodden Path
- Securefact and PPSA Canada enter into strategic partnership
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Compulsory Public-Sector Union Membership – What Will The Impact Be?
- TechGig Code Gladiators 2018 Celebrates India’s Might in Coding; Felicitates India’s Top Coders
- Finance departments plagued by Expense Fraud Spike as Businesses Lag on Automated Expense Management
- New fintech tools cuts expense fraud in half, Chrome River survey reveals
- Skills Shortages in the World of Fintech – How Can Businesses across the Sector Attract and Retain the Best Talent?
- If you want an innovation culture, you have to build a trust culture
- Appointment of Nicolas Namias as Management Board member, in charge of finance, strategy and legal affairs, Supervisory Board secretary of Groupe BPCE
- The lost generation at greatest risk of harm: what we can learn about mental health from millennials
- GIL KARNI STEPS UP AS THE NEW HEAD OF BANK LEUMI (UK)
- FORMER GERMAN DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE JOINS UNITED NATIONS AGENCY, IFAD, AS VICE-PRESIDENT
- Home Credit Continues Its Efforts to Bring a Better Life for Chinese
- BUILDING A MODERN FINANCE ORGANIZATION: KPMG AND BLACKLINE FORM ALLIANCE
- CEOS’ CULTURAL HERITAGE COULD AFFECT CORPORATE PERFORMANCE
- ZILLIQA ADDS BANKING TECH LEADERS ALEXANDER LIPTON AND STUART PRIOR TO ADVISORY BOARD
- BUILDING A FINTECH – “ROADMAP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE”
- BUILDING A FINTECH – “ROADMAP TO A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE”
- HONESTY MATTERS TO INVESTORS
- MASTERING PRIVATE EQUITY AND PRIVATE EQUITY IN ACTION
- HPD SOFTWARE MAKES LATEST SET OF STRATEGIC CHANGES -HPD 2.0 COMES TOGETHER
- WORKING FROM HOME? RESEARCH FINDS EMPLOYEE SELF-REGULATION THE KEY TO SUCCESS
- NEW RESEARCH REVEALS THE CHALLENGES OF FINANCIAL REPORTING; SHOWS INCREASED DEMAND FOR NARRATIVE REPORTING
- SHAPING THE FUTURE OF FINANCIAL SERVICES OPERATIONS: OFFSHORING, NEARSHORING & RIGHTSHORING
- FINTECH IMPACT: DELIVERING CONSTRUCTIVE OUTCOMES FOR AFRICA
- What Can you Do with a Business Degree
- COMMODITY FINANCE SPECIALIST RENE BAARS JOINS SIMEC’S DRIVE FOR INTERNATIONAL GROWTH
- INDUSTRY VETERANS LAUNCH OCA CONSULTING TO DELIVER SUPERIOR OPERATIONAL, COMPLIANCE, ACCOUNTING AND DUE DILIGENCE SOLUTIONS TO START-UP AND EMERGING PRIVATE FUNDS AND INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS
- DEMYSTIFYING MAR IN A TESTING GENERATION
- PROFITABILITY REMAINS STRONG AS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS FOCUS ON COSTS – CBI/PWC
- AS IBM ADOPTS AN ALGORITHM TO SHAPE M&A ACTIVITY – CONNECT GROUP’S STRONG PERFORMANCE SHOWS THE VALUE OF A PEOPLE-BASED APPROACH
- BUSINESSES URGED TO RETHINK THEIR APPROACH TO M&AS IN 2016 MAKE HR EQUAL PARTNERS WITH FINANCE SAYS TOP CONSULTANTS
- BARILLA CHOOSES TAGETIK FOR ENTERPRISE-WIDE FINANCIAL PLANNING, ANNUAL AND SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING IN THE CLOUD
- WHY PEOPLE AND DATA WILL BE THE CURRENCIES OF FUTURE BANKS
- FISERV APPOINTS MARC MATHENZ AS MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR ASIA PACIFIC
- RIGHT TOOLS, RIGHT TALENT
- AUTOMATING THE INVOICE PROCESS FOR BUSINESSES
- ADAPTING EDUCATION FOR A NEW FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- TRADABLE EXPANDS FOR NEXT GROWTH PHASE
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW NAMES THREE NEW DIRECTORS TO SUPERVISORY BOARD
- FOOD RETAILERS FEEL THE ALDI/LIDL SQUEEZE
- WHY SHOULD LEADING WOMEN IN FINANCE AND BUSINESS WANT TO BANK ON LLOYDS’ AMBITIONS?
- BUSINESS COACH, MENTOR AND BEST-SELLING AUTHOR DENNIS MCGOUGH’S TRUE SECRET OF SUCCESS: “BE COACHABLE”
- HOW ISLAMIC BANK MANAGERS ARE LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD IN THE COMPETITION WITH CONVENTIONAL BANKING
- IN BANKING? THEN IT’S TIME TO LEAP OVER THE GENERATION GAP
- UK CONSUMERS HAVE MORE CREDIT AVAILABLE ON CARDS THAN IN PAST TWO YEARS, ACCORDING TO FICO REPORT ON Q2 2013
- New Infographic from FICO Labs Shows How “Big Bang” of Analytics Is Changing Modern Life
- Final Chance for Czech Citizens over 35 Years Old to Enter the 2nd Pillar
- FICO’s Cloud-Based Decision Management Platform Bridges the Gap between Big Data, Decisions and Execution
- Perfectionism – the pitfalls of being a slave to success
- MobileXpense: Travel and Expense Management at a Click
- Stocks and Securities Limited reduces operational risk and gains competitive advantage with IPBS
- Why invest in Mutual Funds
- BLOM BANK Profile
- New MIGA Report: FDI into Developing Countries Expected to Increase by 17 Percent in 2010
Voice Quality Matters: Quarter of Employees Working From Home Still Experiencing Regular Connectivity Issues
-Survey of 1007 SMEs in the UK by Spitfire Network Services Ltd reveals pain points for employees working from home-...
Employee Ownership Trusts increasing in popularity amid a backdrop of continuing uncertainty
With 2020 behind us, the impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Brexit are still being felt throughout the economy, and...
Open Banking: the perfect pandemic tool – Equifax comments
With COVID-19 related financial fallout set to dominate the credit landscape in 2021, Dan Weaver, Open Banking Expert at Equifax...
How can we benefit from mandated e-invoicing?
By Mark Stephens, the CEO of Blackstar Capital Electronic invoicing is at a tipping point. On the one hand, only...
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch
World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners...
Is MiFID II still fit for purpose in a post-COVID financial landscape?
By Martin Taylor, Deputy CEO and co-founder at Content Guru January 2nd, 2021 was the third anniversary of the implementation...
First of a kind Virtual Coffee Machine app with social meeting moments to support workforce wellbeing in a remote workplace
Powell Software’s first in a series of wellbeing technology innovations help remote employees socially connect with colleagues and keep the...
Top 5 Ways To Lose Your Video Files
There are lots of reasons why you can lose video files in your system or device. While some of these...
FSS and India Post Payments Bank AePS Partnership Advances Financial Inclusion in India
New Delhi, January 12th,2020: FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading global payment processor and provider of integrated payment products,...
Seven lessons from 2020
Rebeca Ehrnrooth, Equilibrium Capital and CEMS Alumni Association President Attending a New Year’s luncheon on 31 December 2019, we...