- A Five Step Framework for Digital Banking
- How to manage your AI risk better
- Patches, data and patient security
- From CFO to Chief Future Officer – so near, yet so far?
- Stakeholders unveil strategies to deepen Nigeria’s debt market
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- ECOMMPAY – the payment provider who are staying ahead of the curve…
- Battling the Matrix: How Finance Directors can cut through the noise to make better business decisions
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- 01 Communique Announces Brokered Private Placement
- American Finance Trust Successfully Completes First Day of Trading on Nasdaq
- Transforming legacy system by migrating to the cloud
- Parkit Announces Strategic Acquisition and Q2 2018 Results
- The Stars Group Completes Acquisition of Sky Betting & Gaming
- Michael Bloomberg to Bring Together Heads of State, International CEOs for 2nd Annual Global Business Forum and One Planet Summit
- Sharing Economy International to Establish New Film and Media Production Business
- Red Hat Reports First Quarter Results for Fiscal Year 2019
- iA Financial Group’s plan of arrangement endorsed by the Legislative Assembly of Quebec
- Scope places Dexia Kommunalbank’s public-sector covered bonds under review for possible downgrade
- Merchants Bancorp’s Joy State Bank To Acquire Farmers-Merchants National Bank of Paxton
- 5 Ways CFO and CIO collaboration can benefit the business
- Northern Vertex Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2018 Financial Results
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Neo Online: Embracing the Trend of Smart Finance at The Asian Banker Finance Summit
- CAMRADATA publishes ‘Responsible Investing Roundtable – ‘The metric for success?’ – a new white paper for investors and asset managers
- GDPR represents huge opportunity for Channel with Commvault Data Governance Solutions
- Reviving the investment research market
- Kraton Corporation Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
- Todd Benjamin, former financial editor at CNN international will be chairing the Elite Summit in June.
- BANKING ON TRADE: A MARKET OF OPPORTUNITY
- STARTING A FAMILY BUSINESS, THE DOS AND DON’TS
- A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE… DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- AUGMENTED INTELLIGENCE – WHY FINANCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS NEED NOT FEAR THE RISE OF AI
- CAMRADATA’S NEW WHITE PAPER CONSIDERS POTENTIAL OF INVESTMENT IN A LOW CARBON ECONOMY
- EXTREME NETWORKS PROVIDES EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK WITH SCALABLE, FUTURE-PROOF NETWORK
- SIX KEY THEMES FROM MONEY 20/20 EUROPE
- TOMORROW’S C-SUITE FOR TODAY’S BUSINESS CHALLENGES
- INTERPOL World 2017 Congress to lead industry dialogue for a unified approach to combat future crime
- “FINANCIAL AND CREDIT RISK ANALYSIS IS FURTHER EXPANDING TO ACCOUNT FOR LONG-TERM RISKS” CONCLUDES PANEL HOSTED BY S&P GLOBAL RATINGS AND THE 2° INVESTING INITIATIVE
- MORNINGSTAR ANNOUNCES AGENDA FOR INSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCE EUROPE IN AMSTERDAM, 17-18 MARCH 2017
- ON BORROWED TIME: NEW REPORT FINDS BANKS MAKING SLOW PROGRESS IN FAST CHANGING CLIMATE
- PROS AND CONS OF AN INTERNAL MODEL APPROACH VERSUS A STANDARDISED APPROACH
- COUPA ACQUIRES SPEND360 TO MODERNISE PROCESSES FOR DATA ANALYSIS
- HOW TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP CFOS STAY IN CONTROL OF THE FINANCIAL REPORTING PROCESS
- ISLAMIC FINANCE LEADERS FROM ACROSS AFRICA, THE MIDDLE EAST AND BEYOND SET TO GATHER IN DJIBOUTI TO BOOST TRADE & INVESTMENT FLOWS
- ROBO-ADVICE: ONE SMALL STEP FOR INSTITUTIONS BUT A GIANT LEAP FOR CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT
- OCTOBER PLUS-FORUM“CASH CIRCULATION + SELF-SERVICE. BANKING AND RETAIL 2016”: NEW SPEAKERS!
- THE BANCASSURANCE ASIA SUMMIT SETS ITS 6TH EDITION ON THE 22ND TO 25TH NOVEMBER IN SINGAPORE
- DEFINING CULTURE: CAN FIRM CULTURE BE REGULATED?
- FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY LAGGING IN UNLEASHING FEMALE LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
- A BETTER FINANCIAL SECTOR?
- BANK STRESS TESTING TEAMS BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF, BUT THE JOB’S FAR FROM DONE
- SMARTKARMA LAUNCHES COLLABORATIVE MARKETPLACE TO RADICALLY CHANGE INVESTMENT RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS
- BANKING ON TRADE STORES: MINIMISING RISK AND MAINTAINING COMPLIANCE
- Final day of World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC) assesses impact of oil prices on Middle Eastern economies
- 4TH ANNUAL CAPITAL ADEQUACY, STRATEGY, AND STRESS TESTING EXECUTIVE MEETING
- SUKUK IN TURKEY: STRUCTURING CONSIDERATIONS FOR TURKISH CORPORATES
- BIG DATA AND BANKING – WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ANALYTICS?
- MIND YOUR LANGUAGE
- THE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CAPACITY PLANNING CHALLENGE FOR 2015
- IDC FINANCIAL INSIGHTS EVALUATES CREDIT RISK ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS IN NEW IDC MARKETSCAPE
- REGULATION ALONE IS NOT THE REMEDY TO REGAIN PUBLIC TRUST IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- SECURE ELEMENTS VS CLOUD-BASED HCE: WHAT IS MORE SECURE FOR NFC MOBILE PAYMENTS?
- DEFENDING AGAINST THE RISING COST OF LITIGATION
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- NEW TOOLS FOR BETTER RISK MANAGEMENT
- A LOOK AT TWO BIG ADVANCES IN FINANCE TECHNOLOGY
- ISLAMIC FINANCE FUTURES
- USING STRESS TESTING RESULTS TO OPTIMIZE BUSINESS POTENTIAL
- HOW TO CREATE A HIGH PERFORMANCE BANKING AND FINANCE DATACENTRE ENVIRONMENT
- WANT TO BE A FTSE 100 CEO? RESEARCH INDICATES YOU NEED TO BE MALE, 50-plus and HAVE A BACKGROUND IN FINANCE
- IS CORPORATE GOVERNANCE REALLY WORKING?
- WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES HIGHLIGHT SIX LESSONS LEARNED FROM THE FCA’S FIRST YEAR
- RISING SPEND ON OVERHEADS WIPING OUT AIM COMPANY PROFITS
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- Organize a High-Profile Charity Event to Raise Funds
- Financial analytics and the use of big data
- Deloitte releases a global Takaful Insurance market report and hosts a Middle East roundtable on Islamic Finance regulatory and industry challenges
- Regaining Ownership of Corporate eDiscovery
- The Evolution of the Finance Department
- INTERVIEW WITH EKATERINA DEMENTYEVA, COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR AT THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL HOLDING FIBO GROUP
- The big question about big data
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Different types of Stocks
- Infosecurity Europe show organisers cite need for enhanced security education to defend against the latest Internet threats
- Securing Niger’s Economic Future in Uncertain Global Economic Times
- Eurosystem and GCC central banks and monetary agencies hold third high-level seminar
- Let’s Get Social
- How People Think and How it Matters
- Managing Capital Flows in Emerging Markets
- Summoning the Will to Act
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...
Using AI to identify public sector fraud
When it comes to audits in the public sector, both accountability and transparency are essential. Not only is the public...