- TNS lights up the financial markets with low-latency dark fiber upgrade
- Managing LNG Portfolio Risk in a Diverse Global Energy Market
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- Bitcoin: a currency-to-be or mere speculation?Bitcoin
- Abacus Group Reports 20% revenue growth and expands offices
- iM Global Partner Signs Strategic Investment Partnership with Dynamic Beta investments,an Innovator in Liquid Alternative Asset Management
- How Cash Efficiency in Indices, Derivatives and Managed Accounts may be Important to an Institutional Investor’s Well being
- OPIM to launch Long-Term Leader Fund I with L Squared Management
- OPIM to launch Hedge and PE strategies via Ansen SPC with Ansen Investment Management
- How to Get Rich from Your Investment Portfolio
- Bitcoin Cycles: What Price Fluctuations Can Teach Us about What’s Next
- Artivest and Altegris Complete Merger
- Perkbox partners with PensionBee to help find and consolidate old, lost pensions
- Investment Firm Fort LP Appoints Veteran Asset Management Executive Stuart Bohart as President
- The UK’s Top Science Parks for Startups
- ALPHACORE CAPITAL LAUNCHES NEW WEALTHTECH TOOL – FACTORE
- CRYPTOMATHIC PUBLISHES DIGITAL SIGNATURES FOR DUMMIES
- TRADER TRAINING HUB JOINS FORCES WITH STAGE 5 TO CREATE UNIQUE GLOBAL TRADING ENVIRONMENT
- OIL MARKET: THE OUTLOOK FOR THE REST OF 2017
- MISYS NAMED A BUSINESS SUPERBRAND TWO YEARS RUNNING
- IPC ELECTED TO FISD EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- UK PRIVATE BANKING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT SUPPORTS ECONOMY, AS MORE CONSUMERS BUY INTO SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
- TORA IMPLEMENTS ONETICKCLOUD
- NEO EXCHANGE IMPLEMENTS ONETICKCLOUD DATA AND ANALYTICS SOLUTION
- PROMINENT CPA AND ADVISORY FIRM ARTHUR BELL ANNOUNCES NEWLY CREATED CHAIRMAN POSITION AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW MANAGING MEMBER
- OBJECT TRADING PLATFORM GOES LIVE AT TMX GROUP’S CO-LOCATION CENTRE FOR MONTRÉAL EXCHANGE ACCESS
- JAPAN TAKES ANOTHER TURN FOR THE WORST, YEN BUOYED BY RISK-AVERSION
- STOP BASHING BANKS AND START BACKING THEM
- HIGHLY DECORATED JUSTICE DEPARTMENT ANTITRUST PROSECUTOR ELIZABETH PREWITT JOINS HUGHES HUBBARD IN NEW YORK
- TRUE PERFORMANCE
- LEADING NEW YORK BANKRUPTCY LAWYER GORDON NOVOD JOINS GRANT & EISENHOFER TO HEAD BANKRUPTCY LITIGATION PRACTICE
- HEDGE CONNECTION’S GLOBAL FUND FORUM 2014 ANNOUNCES NEW GUEST SPEAKERS AND LEAD SPONSOR
- CCL HIRES FORMER COMPLIANCE CHIEF AT GLOBAL ASSET MANAGER AS UK MANAGING DIRECTOR
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT
- MOBILE TECHNOLOGY RISKS AND SOLUTIONS
- CAPLIN LAUNCHES DIRECT FX E-DISTRIBUTION SERVICE
- LEARNING FROM ISLAMIC FINANCE
- Franklin Templeton Completes Purchase of Equity Stake In Alternatives Specialist Pelagos Capital.
- Breaking Down Financial Barriers and Maximising Revenue Opportunities for Financial Trading in Emerging Markets
- Interview with Christian and Andreas Weiß, Head of Trading and Portfolio Manager at FXFlat
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Fortuna Asset Management Communication – it’s all in the name
Staying connected: keeping the numbers moving in the finance industry
By Robert Gibson-Bolton, Enterprise Manager, NetMotion 2020 will certainly be hard to forget. Amongst the many changes we have come to...
How to lead a high-performing team
By Matthew Emerson, Founder and Managing Director, Blackmore Four When we think about a great team, the image we conjure...
A practical guide to the UCITS KIIDs annual update
By Ulf Herbig at Kneip We take a practical look at the UCITS KIID What is a UCITS KIID and what...
Oil prices steady as lockdowns curb U.S. stimulus optimism
By Noah Browning LONDON (Reuters) – Oil prices were steady on Monday as support from U.S. stimulus plans and jitters...
Dollar steadies; euro hurt by vaccine delays and German business morale slump
By Elizabeth Howcroft LONDON (Reuters) – The dollar steadied, the euro slipped and riskier currencies remained strong on Monday, as...
Hong Kong’s Cathay Pacific warns of capacity cuts, higher cash burn
(Reuters) – Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd on Monday warned passenger capacity could be cut by about 60% and monthly cash...
Stocks rise on recovery hopes
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – Global shares rose to just shy of record highs, as optimism over a $1.9...
Fragile recovery seen in global labour market after huge 2020 losses – ILO
By Stephanie Nebehay GENEVA (Reuters) – Some 8.8% of global working hours were lost last year due to the pandemic,...
“Lockdown fatigue” cited as UK shopper numbers rose 9% last week
LONDON (Reuters) – The number of shoppers heading out to retail destinations across Britain rose by 9% last week from...
Alphabet’s Verily bets on long-term payoff from virus-testing deals
By Paresh Dave OAKLAND, Calif. (Reuters) – For Alphabet Inc’s Verily, a healthcare venture that is one the tech giant’s...