- Orange Money celebrates a decade of financial innovation in Africa and confirms its position as a major mobile money player
- BankservAfrica hosts national payments workshop at SWIFT Arc 2018
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- ixo Foundation Partners With Seneca Park Zoo Society To Measure Impact of Conservation Projects
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- MADAGASCAR SIGNS A US$ 53 MILLION FINANCING AGREEMENT WITH IFAD TO BOOST FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL SECURITY AND STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE TO CLIMATE CHANGE IN RURAL AREAS
- BUSINESS DECISION MAKERS MAKE STRIDES IN PLANNING FOR THE UNKNOWN AS RISK PERCEPTION REMAINS HIGH
- CIVILISEDBANK AGREES FURTHER FUNDING AND APPOINTS BANKING VETERAN AS NEW CEO
- THOUSANDS ATTEND FUNERAL OF ZAMBIA’S PRESIDENT
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Madagascar
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Eastern Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List Of Investment Banks In Madagascar
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- List of Banks in Madagascar
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...
Front line strategies for responding to the COVID-19 crisis: Experiences from legal team leaders around the world
By Diane Dix – General Counsel, Total Safety, Marc Michael – Chief Counsel, Global Dispute Resolution, AES Corp, Tim Williams...