- Orange Money celebrates a decade of financial innovation in Africa and confirms its position as a major mobile money player
- BankservAfrica hosts national payments workshop at SWIFT Arc 2018
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- ixo Foundation Partners With Seneca Park Zoo Society To Measure Impact of Conservation Projects
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- MADAGASCAR SIGNS A US$ 53 MILLION FINANCING AGREEMENT WITH IFAD TO BOOST FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL SECURITY AND STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE TO CLIMATE CHANGE IN RURAL AREAS
- BUSINESS DECISION MAKERS MAKE STRIDES IN PLANNING FOR THE UNKNOWN AS RISK PERCEPTION REMAINS HIGH
- CIVILISEDBANK AGREES FURTHER FUNDING AND APPOINTS BANKING VETERAN AS NEW CEO
- THOUSANDS ATTEND FUNERAL OF ZAMBIA’S PRESIDENT
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Madagascar
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Eastern Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List Of Investment Banks In Madagascar
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- List of Banks in Madagascar
Entersekt provides clarity on Secure Remote Commerce authentication techniques for financial institutions
New whitepaper from Mercator available: Revisiting Authentication in the Age of SRC and EMV 3-D Secure Is it time for...
Thinking Long-Term When Your Shareholders Won’t Let You
By MaryLee Sachs, US CEO, Brandpie In a recent study of nearly 700 CEOs across the US and Europe, my...
Are clients truly getting value from their BR solution?
By Matt Dickens, Senior Business Development Director at Ingenious Financial planners and wealth managers strive to deliver on the needs...
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
Economist Intelligence Unit report for TransUnion highlights the crucial role emerging technologies will play in balancing fraud prevention and customer...
How technology has made us communicate better in crisis
By Pete Hanlon, CTO of Moneypenny COVID-19 has taught us a lot. We have embraced technology, some might say, survived...
Futureproofing Your Credit Management Now
By Marieke Saeij, CEO, Onguard The pandemic has forced a shift in day-to-day operations for the majority of businesses. In...
Will covid-19 end the dominance of the big four?
By Campbell Shaw, Head of Bank Partnerships, Cardlytics Across the country, we are readjusting to refreshed restrictions on our daily...
Why cybercriminals have ‘Gone Vishing’ during the COVID-19 Pandemic
More than 215,000 vishing attempts in the last year alone As new coronavirus restrictions look set to confine much of...
Risk Mitigation vs. Risk Avoidance: Why FIs Need to Maintain Risk Appetite and Not Place All Bets on De-Risking
De-risking aims to protect financial institutions from the increasing pressures placed by regulators and threats, associated with clients operating in...
Using AI to identify public sector fraud
When it comes to audits in the public sector, both accountability and transparency are essential. Not only is the public...