- Orange Money celebrates a decade of financial innovation in Africa and confirms its position as a major mobile money player
- BankservAfrica hosts national payments workshop at SWIFT Arc 2018
- UN ‘Tech Bank’ opens in Turkey, to help poor nations ‘leapfrog development challenges’
- ixo Foundation Partners With Seneca Park Zoo Society To Measure Impact of Conservation Projects
- Africa Oil Week To Welcome 14 Governments
- MADAGASCAR SIGNS A US$ 53 MILLION FINANCING AGREEMENT WITH IFAD TO BOOST FOOD AND NUTRITIONAL SECURITY AND STRENGTHEN RESILIENCE TO CLIMATE CHANGE IN RURAL AREAS
- BUSINESS DECISION MAKERS MAKE STRIDES IN PLANNING FOR THE UNKNOWN AS RISK PERCEPTION REMAINS HIGH
- CIVILISEDBANK AGREES FURTHER FUNDING AND APPOINTS BANKING VETERAN AS NEW CEO
- THOUSANDS ATTEND FUNERAL OF ZAMBIA’S PRESIDENT
- ARE INVESTORS LOSING OUT? THE IMPACT OF HIGH G&A COSTS ON AIM-LISTED COMPANIES
- Profile & Readership
- List of cities in Madagascar
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Least Developed Countries
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in Eastern Africa
- List of Countries in Africa
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List Of Investment Banks In Madagascar
- MFS Africa At The Forefront Of Financial Innovation
- List of Banks in Madagascar
JPMorgan to launch UK consumer bank within months
LONDON (Reuters) – JPMorgan Chase & Co will launch a digital consumer bank in Britain under its Chase brand within...
European regulator clears Boeing 737 MAX airliner for return to service
(Reuters) – Boeing Co’s modified 737 MAX airliner is safe to return to service in Europe, the European Union Aviation...
Wall Street expects near-record iPhone sales despite delay, shut Apple stores
By Stephen Nellis (Reuters) – During the last three months of 2020, Apple Inc delivered its flagship iPhone 12 model...
ECB comments suppress euro, dollar perks up ahead of Fed
By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON (Reuters) – The euro fell on Wednesday, under pressure after a European Central Bank official said...
Business jet prices seen as stabilizing in 2021 after year-end order blitz
By Allison Lampert and Ankit Ajmera (Reuters) – Preowned business jet prices are seen stabilizing in 2021, boosted by a...
Sterling gets vaccine boost to hit 8-month high vs euro
By Joice Alves (Reuters) – Sterling rose to a fresh eight-month high against the euro on Wednesday as Britain’s faster...
GameStop stock doubles again with no let-up in amateur interest
(Reuters) – Shares of videogame retailer GameStop Corp surged another 130% on Wednesday in pre-market trading as amateur investors continued...
Britain may raise contactless ceiling after pandemic payment surge
By Huw Jones LONDON (Reuters) – Britain will look into raising the limit on contactless payments from 45 pounds to...
Auto recovery fuels optimism for Europe’s earnings season
LONDON (Reuters) – Expectations for European companies’ profits in the last quarter of 2020 are improving as the reporting season...
FTSE 100 flat as lockdowns weigh on mining, retailer shares
By Shashank Nayar and Amal S (Reuters) – Britain’s FTSE 100 was adrift on Wednesday, weighed down by mining shares...