- Despite progress, the settlement of securities is like wading through treacle
- Corporate loan recovery rates much higher than assumed, confirms second Global Credit Data report on LGD
- What is financial literacy?
- Finastra brings IFRS 9 Regtech solution to Indonesia
- Scope publishes final Aviation Finance Rating Methodology
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Rising global debt and the risk of corporate default
- Understanding 05 : Do Not Honor
- Delivering a pain-free BYOD experience for everyone
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Banks recover 75% of defaulted debt owed by large corporate borrowers, finds new Global Credit Data report
- Invest Bank PSC
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONFIRMS LOW RISK PROFILE FOR TRADE AND EXPORT FINANCE
- MITON’S DAVID JANE: EVIDENCE-BASED DECISION MAKING VERSUS ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE
- BATTLING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY’S RISING FRAUD
- ARCHOVER GRANTED FULL FCA AUTHORISATION
- GROWTH STREET WINS OVER 600 INVESTORS IN FIVE MONTHS
- CCP RECOVERY AND RESOLUTION: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE COSTLY
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONTINUES TO SHOWCASE THE LOW RISK NATURE OF TRADE FINANCE
- WHY IS THE POUND FALLING AND WHEN WILL IT RECOVER
- LACK OF COLLABORATION AND SKILLS SHORTAGE IS LIMITING ORGANISATIONS’ ABILITY TO MEET IFRS 9 REQUIREMENTS
- JAYWING RELEASES HORIZON, A NEW IFRS 9 MODELLING SOLUTION THAT ENCAPSULATES ITS EXTENSIVE CREDIT RISK EXPERTISE
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- PLATFORM BLACK TO PUT SKIN IN THE GAME! LAUNCH OF MARKET LEADING 1ST LOSS PROTECTION POLICY
- US MODEL CAN PLUG THE UK PROTECTION GAP
- BREXIT: THE INVESTMENT IMPACT
- FIXED INCOME FOCUS: OUTLOOK FOR 2016
- BOE EXPECT “SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT” IN MODEL STANDARDS FOLLOWING 2015 STRESS TEST RESULTS
- LANDBAY IS FIRST P2P LENDER TO PUT ITSELF THROUGH BANK OF ENGLAND STRESS TESTS AND PUBLISH THE RESULTS
- WELLESLEY LAUNCHES RENEWED MINI-BOND OFFER
- ARE BANKS LOSING OUT TO THE NEW GUYS?
- BANK RESOLUTIONS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- WHY WE NEED INCREASED REGULATION OF THE PEER-TO-PEER LENDING MARKET
- CLIENT MONEY RULES: FROM SLEEPY BACKWATER TO REGULATORY HOT TOPIC
- CROWD-FUNDING IS NOT CHILD’S PLAY
- CUSTOMER PROTECTION AND RETENTION DRIVING FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANIES TO EMBRACE MOBILE
- What is the US debt ceiling and why does it matter?
- DON’T LET CLIENT DOCUMENTS FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS
- Combating Cyber-Attacks Against the Financial Community
- Client Assets & Money (CASS) Compliance – Only nearing the end of the beginning
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- CRM, Sure. But Why Aren’t You Doing Debtor Relationship Management?
- IFRS in Indonesia
- Essential Warning Tool Launched by AltanaFT Tracking CDS Spreads
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- European defaults back on the rise as economy stalls and refinancing proves problematic
- The Eurozone crisis: between suspense and rebound
- Summer Volatility Brings Fall Worries
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- The Changing Face of Risk in the Global Financial System
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The Management of the Banking Sector and the Economy
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...