- Harborside Announces Filing of Listing Statement and Timing for Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the Ticker Symbol “HBOR”
- Differential Brands Group Completes Acquisition of Significant Portion of Global Brands Group’s North American Business to Create Centric Brands Inc.
- How to start an LLC?
- WellCare Announces Five-Year $1.3 Billion Amended and Restated Credit Agreement
- FS/KKR Announces Agreement to Merge FS Investment Corporation and Corporate Capital Trust
- Cetera Financial Group Selects Genstar Capital as Strategic Partner
- Seaspan Completes First Tranche of Warrant Investment With Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation and U.S. Well Services, LLC Enter Business Combination
- Vespoint Acquires Controlling Interest In Midwest Holding
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Skyline National Bank Complete Merger with Great State Bank
- Blockchain Leveraging Full Benefits of Distributed Ledger Technology for Growing Number of Markets
- MGM Growth Properties LLC Completes Increase and Extension of Term Loan A and Revolver Through Amended Credit Facilities
- LendingTree Completes Acquisition of Ovation Credit Services
- Darvin Furniture and Mattress Selects TD Bank as New Financing Partner
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- Mobile Payments Market is Projected to Increase as Technology Advances
- TransUnion Announces Agreement to Acquire Callcredit
- THOMAS H. LEE PARTNERS TO ACQUIRE ALFRESCO SOFTWARE
- FOREX IN GEORGIA WITH HDFOREX
- THE SAGE GROUP PLC DISPOSAL OF NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENTS BUSINESS
- MILBANK ADVISES CANADA’S FENGATE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT IN INAUGURAL U.S. WIND INVESTMENT
- SITUS ACQUIRES REAL ESTATE RESEARCH CORPORATION
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...