- Reata Announces Presentations at the 56th Congress of the European Renal Association and European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA)
- How To Get Into Real Estate
- NLFPA Acquires Minority Stake In Sportscastr To Power Live Interactive Video Contest For Fans
- BlueStar Indexes® Announces Major Expansion of Investment Products and Assets Tracking its Index family
- The Tall Group Leads UK Launch Of Innovative Chain Of Custody & Real Time Authentication Platform For Financial Applications
- Qualcomm Announces Termination of NXP Acquisition and Board Authorization for $30 Billion Stock Repurchase Program
- RADWIN and Microsoft announce strategic partnership to deliver innovative TV White Space solutions
- London office marks start of national expansion for ‘everything but audit’ firm
- High-Tech Data Centers Sales and Use Tax Exemption on Equipment
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Innovation Lighting The Tech Industry on Fire
- Avis Returns to Japan With Presence at Gateway Airports
- US LAW FIRM PIONEERS ‘TECH TRANSFER TO-GO’ USING PATSNAP
- IDENTIFYING LICENSEES FOR NEW INVENTIONS JUST BECAME AUTOMATED
- UK COPYRIGHT TERMINOLOGY BASICS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
- PATSNAP LAUNCHES PLAYBOOKS: A CLOUD-BASED RANGE OF ANALYSIS TOOLS TO PROVIDE IP INSIGHT FOR R&D TEAMS
- BAHRAIN WELCOMES FIRST TWO ENTRANTS INTO REGULATORY SANDBOX
- CENTRAL BANK OF BAHRAIN ANNOUNCES LANDMARK REGULATORY SANDBOX FOR FINTECH STARTUPS
- FIDOR PARTNERS WITH TOKEN IN PROGRAMMABLE MONEY & DIGITAL PAYMENTS
- ONLINE GAMING LICENSE IN CYPRUS
- SPORTS LAW PARTNER MATTHEW PACE JOINS RIMON’S NEW YORK OFFICE
- FICO WILL OFFER “ENTERPRISE SECURITY SCORE” FOR ORGANISATIONS
- SAFECHARGE AND TAIN COLLABORATE TO ENHANCE EGAMING PAYMENT FUNNEL CONVERSION
- AZUL SYSTEMS RE-ELECTED TO JAVA COMMUNITY PROCESS EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- MORRISON & FOERSTER’S NEW ISSUE OF MOFO TECH DISCUSSES LEGAL IMPACT OF UNMANNED DRONES ON COMMERCIAL AIRSPACE
- ADYEN LAUNCHES JCB CARD ACCEPTANCE FOR BUSINESSES ONLINE AND AT THE POINT OF SALE
- SCANDIT RAISES $5.5M TO LEAD TRANSFORMATION OF MOBILE BARCODE SCANNING AND DATA CAPTURE INDUSTRY
- FROG BY WYPLAY OPEN SOURCE DIGITAL TV MIDDLEWARE INITIATIVE ENJOYS GROWING SUPPORT FROM MORE THAN 50 COMPANIES
- STMICROELECTRONICS EMPOWERS FROG BY WYPLAY WITH REFERENCE HARDWARE FOR SATELLITE BROADCAST
- NEVIS AS CAPTIVE DOMICILE
- Copyright in the digital era: How can law firms thrive without infringement?
- The payday loans industry is set for a parliamentary vote
Standard Chartered Bank partners with Microsoft to become a cloud-first bank
Standard Chartered Bank and Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced a three-year strategic partnership to accelerate the bank’s digital transformation through a cloud-first strategy....
Younger generations drive UK alternative payment method adoption for online transactions
42% of Millennials and 35% of Generation Z feel confident using alternative payment methods, or have used them previously 81%...
New Moneypenny Survey Shows How Office Life has Transformed in Post-lockdown Return to Work
A new survey by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny, into the return to work post-Covid lockdown, shows that almost half...
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...