Kyriba, the #1 cloud treasury and financial management platform, today announced that Kyriba CEO Jean-Luc Robert has been named a 2018 Top 50 SaaS CEO by The SaaS Report (TSR). Robert made the number six spot based on his executive leadership in key areas, including integrity, intelligence, company culture, company growth, and more. As the pioneer in SaaS treasury solutions, Kyriba has evolved to become the category leader under Robert’s guidance over the last 15 years. IDC recently recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its 2017-2018 MarketScape for SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Treasury & Risk Management Solutions.
Top 50 CEOs were selected based on detailed reviews from their respective employees and industry colleagues, according to The SaaS Report, a comprehensive source for market insights, business news, investment activity and corporate actions related to the SaaS and software sectors.
The publication received nearly 5,000 nominations in the U.S. across multiple technology categories. Other notable CEOs on the 2018 list are Mark Benioff of Salesforce, John Donahoe of ServiceNow, Stewart Butterfield of Slack, Tien Tzuo of Zuora, Doug Merritt of Splunk, and many others.
“It is an honor to be recognized for SaaS leadership along with many other notable industry executives,” said Robert, who founded Kyriba in 2003. “This recognition demonstrates the strength of our culture and the emphasis we put on meeting customer satisfaction through innovation and collaboration.”
Kyriba has achieved a number of strategic milestones this year under Robert’s leadership, including:
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- A record 48 percent year-over-year increase in sales bookings during the first half of 2018, putting Kyriba is on pace to surpass $100 million in revenue by the end of the year
- Nearly 2,000 total clients, including relationships with 15 percent of U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 10 percent of the Global Fortune 500
- Serving more than 65,000 active users in more than 100 countries
- Afirst-of-its-kind strategic partnership with BlackRock, the world’s largest money market fund, to help customers optimize their cash
- Reaching more than 500 global employees, and opening new, modern office spaces in Tokyo and London