Kronos Incorporated continues to revolutionize the future of work with new enhancements to its game-changing Workforce Dimensions suite, including todays introduction of AIMEE, the most advanced artificial intelligence (AI) engine built specifically to support managers and employees.
- AIMEE analyzes massive amounts of organizational data in real time to provide in-the-moment, predictive insights to help employees and managers work smarter.
- For HR teams, AIMEE predicts flight risk, identifies employee potential, watches for employee fatigue, and supports succession planning to surface trends and observations that enable more productive conversations to improve engagement, retention, and performance.
- AIMEE empowers employees to achieve better work-life balance by building personalized schedules that match individual preferences, processing time off requests in real time, and simplifying shift swaps by suggesting colleagues most likely to accept a swap.
- Managers spend less time on processes and more time solving problems with AIMEEs real-time analytics, which show the impact that absences, open shifts, and unplanned schedule changes have on key performance indicators, leading to more informed decisions that affect employee and organizational success.
- Advanced business volume forecasting leverages AI and machine learning from AIMEE to improve scheduling accuracy by as much as 20 percent, ensuring the right staff with the right skills are available to meet demand.
- Bill Bartow, vice president, global product management, Kronos
At Kronos, were focused on delivering the most engaging technology experience for everyone in the workforce, whether theyre a manager or employee, paid a salary or by the hour, all around the world. The introduction of AIMEE delivers the benefits of artificial intelligence across the entire organization.
- Cliff Stevenson, principal analyst, talent management and workforce management, Brandon Hall Group
Kronos understands the hourly workforce better than almost anyone, and now with the introduction of AIMEE, Kronos is rethinking how organizations use AI to attract, engage, and retain top talent. Kronos fulfilled their promise to deliver HCM for the modern workforce, further transforming frontline employee engagement.
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the worlds largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas. See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks across all social media channels.
- As part of the Kronos Get Social. Give Back. campaign, every attendee who posts a picture on Twitter or Instagram with #KronosWorks will help Kronos build a large mosaic on-site in real time. Once complete, Kronos will donate $20,000 to The American Red Cross to aid disaster relief efforts.
- Wondering how to engage your workforce? Putting people first isnt just good for employees “ its good for business. Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how we did it in his book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage todays modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations including half of the Fortune 1000 and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.