Imagine a company where everyone loves to work. Where employees feel truly cared for, respected, and energized. Think of the impact this would have on recruitment, retention, customer satisfaction, innovation, and overall company performance. With WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work, published by McGraw-Hill, Kronos Incorporated CEO Aron Ain details the creation of Kronos award-winning corporate culture, setting out principles that managers and executives everywhere can use to create a happy and inspired workforce.
- As a multi-year recipient of Glassdoors Top CEOs honor, Ain fiercely contends that there is a direct link between employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and business success “ and he has proof. Since becoming Kronos CEO in 2005, Ain and his team have focused on employee engagement as a growth strategy by investing in Kronites to create a place where employees truly love to work. The result: Kronos worldwide employee engagement scores skyrocketed from 60 percent to 87 percent while revenues nearly tripled to $1.4 billion.
- In digestible chapters that can be read individually or as a group, Ain outlines his philosophy about how treating people well and creating a workplace in which they thrive yields superior business results for customers, shareholders, and the enterprise as a whole.
- Taking leaders and people managers deep inside Kronos corporate culture, WorkInspired reveals the best practices that have earned Kronos distinctions on coveted lists such as Glassdoors 100 Best Places to Work, Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For, Forbes Americas Best Employers, and numerous Great Place to Work lists in countries around the world where Kronos operates.
- Endorsers of WorkInspired include more than 30 highly respected journalists, executives, academics, and government officials such as: Adam Bryant, creator of the New York Times Corner Office series on leadership, and Managing Director, Merryck & Co.; Shira Goodman, former CEO, Staples; Eric Holcomb, Governor of Indiana; Robert Kraft, Chairman and CEO, The Kraft Group; Steve Pagliuca, Co-chairman, Bain Capital, and Managing Partner and Co-owner, Boston Celtics; Deval Patrick, Managing Director, Bain Capital, and former Governor of Massachusetts; Robert L. Reynolds, President and CEO, Putnam Investments and Great-West Financial; Len Schlesinger, Baker Foundation Professor, Harvard Business School, and President Emeritus, Babson College; Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO, and Co-founder, Blackstone; Kevin Tabb, CEO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; and David Wippman, President, Hamilton College.
- WorkInspired chapters, which take readers on a journey inside Kronos culture, include:
- Become an Un-Leader
- Trust Them (Again and Again)
- Hold Managers Accountable
- Get Serious About Strategy
- Have Fun
- Astonish Them with Kindness
- Keep Your People Safe
- Give Employees Their Time Back
- Welcome Boomerang Employees
- Celebrate to Motivate
- Respect Everyones Culture
- Put Yourself Out of Business
- Empower the Next Generation
- Since becoming CEO of Kronos in 2005 “ after spending his entire career with the company “ Ain has focused on employee engagement as a growth strategy, investing in Kronites to create a place where employees truly love to work.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
The magic formula for great company performance is to build an organization where everyone loves to work. My book, WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work, shares real-life stories and provides actionable advice to show people managers and leaders everywhere how. What might it look like if your people trusted one another and looked out for one another, if everyone at all levels felt inspired to innovate every day, and if managers empowered every employee to develop and make the most of his or her career? All this and more is possible. Do what we did: focus on your people. This book shows you how. Kronites inspire me each and every day¦for that reason, I dedicate this book to Kronites around the globe. I am a very proud and grateful CEO.
- Len Schlesinger, Baker Foundation professor, Harvard Business School, and president emeritus, Babson College
There are legions of motivational experts and consultants armed with their latest anecdotes to make the case for an engaged workplace. But rarely do you hear the whole story of what it takes to build and sustain an engaged workplace from the person who did it. With WorkInspired, we have a long-tenured CEO letting us have a good look at what it really takes. Aron Ain has truly provided us with a gift¦a must-read for anyone who wants to tap into the power of their people!
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- View Ains WorkInspired webpage for book details and to order the book.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Watch a video about Kronos inspiring culture of caring for customers and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations including half of the Fortune 1000 and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Domenic Locapo, +1 978-947-4777