A reputable company located in Sheraton is hiring a Microsoft Architect
- Have a full visibility across the whole project for the security part with deep understanding for different security Technologies and their role in Kayan solution.
- Contribute the high level and low level designs for security solution with related vendors.
- Manage the integration part between different vendors across the whole environment when comes to security.
- Review received HLD from vendors and deliver comments if any.
- Contribute with vendors during their POCs if they are requested to do it.
- Align between different securities vendors.
- Assess current security posture via conducting network/Security audits
- Performing vulnerability scanning and introduce advisory regarding
- Required enhancements for the security posture.
- Designing the technical security solutions as response for RFPs/RFIs or
- Based on technical security assessment.
- Positioning and mapping the appropriate security technologies by
- Understanding customer’s business drivers/strategies considering
- Customer priorities and budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 10+ years of Network Security experience.
- CCIE Security Certified.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Keen attention to details.
To Apply: Click Here