As a Java Architect you are able to look further ahead than just the day of tomorrow. You are systematically strong and have a good view of what is to come. Furthermore, making an action plan / roadmap is not unknown to you. You are curious and you like to keep abreast of what's going on in the market regarding the latest developments. The team is responsible for the daily adjustments and maintenance of the systems. They do this through the Agile methodology within small scrum teams. As an architect you form a team with another architect. In your role you are responsible for managing technology, but you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves yourself if necessary.
But what makes this position a real challenge?
You will work closely with the IT team to realize your ambition. Thinking together about the landscape and its future. You will also have to put your stamp on the landscape. You know how to properly advise the team leader on the choices to be made for the future. You understand that software development is 100% focused on technology, safety, robustness, and ease of use! All your choices work in favor of the continuity of the landscape, future opportunities and the business strategy.
Working hard together with great pleasure, that is what we do. The department consists of 13 motivated permanent colleagues who are supported by 11 external parties. A good atmosphere and cosiness is very important within our organization.
What do we expect from you?
You are an experienced Java Architect with strong communication skills. Your ambition is unstoppable and you want to continue to learn more about your field. You are used to working on serious applications in an informal atmosphere. You are good at your job and understand the principle of a healthy workload combined with pleasure and collegiality. In addition to hard work, you are also in for a drink. You are coachable and you know how to coach others. You will also work on your own development together with your team leader.
- Are you in possession of at least an HBO diploma in Computer Science or a similar study program
- You have communication skills in the Dutch language, both orally and in writing
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience as a JEE / J2EE developer
- You have knowledge of Web services (unlocked with REST and SOAP interfaces)
- You preferably have experience with libraries such as JPA, CDI, and Mockito
- Do you preferably have experience with continuous integration (Maven, grunt, Jenkins, GitLab, Nexus)
- Do you prefer to have experience with Agile Scrum
- Do you know how to guide and coach developers?
- You are not frightened by a large Bossche bol or whipped cream pie
Candidate is Fluent in Dutch and applied for this role also with Dutch C.V
If you have any questions,Please feel free to call the numbers below mentioned in the signature.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Flight Forum 40 |5657 DB Eindhoven – Nederland | Phone: +31 408 081 192 Extn: 1197#/Mobile:+32460211234| www.onesource.nl