A multinational company located in Sheraton is hiring a General Manager
- Provide leadership and direction for Regional Offices under his supervision. Formulate and execute company's strategic plan;
- Establish and lead execution of operation strategy
- Set and achieve key performance targets for: sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance;
- Support and lead company products sales, growth and continuous cost & quality improvements in the business;
- Manage all sales related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures accurate delivery of products in all sales channels;
- Understand the risk associate with business including sales, operations, finance and people. Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
- Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement
- Strategic effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Coordinate all Marketing initiatives with HO collaboration.
- Coordinate and follow thru credit management of RO
- Must have minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a recognize university
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience. Strong knowledge of FMCG industry and experience in all the associated areas including general management finance, people management, sales, product branding etc
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities at a strategic and functional level
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices and metrics
- Proven track record in Sales & Marketing
- Demonstrates ability to work successfully within a team environment
- Proven track record of individual accomplishment, contribution and team based success
- Previous direct management experience of managing international business across multiple markets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong organizational and planning skills
To Apply: click here