- The Saudi oil attacks symbolise a new age of oil market uncertainty
- Could central banks influence real economic productivity?
- Global volatility underlines employer safety obligations
- Road travel number one threat to business travellers, says loyalty and benefits leader
- 30% Increase of Young People Involved in Social or Political Cause since Brexit
- Traydstream names ex-Citibank Director as Product Head
- Path Solutions Announced Top Islamic Banking Software Vendor by IBS Intelligence
- Over 300 Companies Participated in the 15th China International Self-service, Kiosk and Vending Show (CVS)
- TACKLING BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION IN 2018 – LESSONS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD
- GROWTH IN MANUFACTURING PUSHES SIMCO TO EXPAND IN OMAN AND KUWAIT AS IT BOOSTS PARTICIPATION AT DUBAI WOODSHOW
- BUSINESSES SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR SIX DRIVERS OF FX VOLATILITY IN 2018
- DELOITTE LAUNCHES BUSINESS GUIDE FOR IRAQ
- POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY PRESENTS CURRENCY RISKS
- IRAN ELECTIONS ON 19TH MAY: WHAT INVESTORS NEED TO KNOW
- International Islamic Bank Opts for ICS BANKS® ISLAMIC System from ICSFS
- HANDSOME INCREASE FOR LIQUI MOLY
- THE RISK ADVISORY GROUP REVEALS THE TOP CORRUPTION DANGER SPOTS FOR BUSINESS IN 2017
- VPN service: Everything you need to know
- ENERGY PRICES ARE RISING: HOW IT HAPPENED, AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR GLOBAL INVESTORS
- OPEC’S ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT A GAME CHANGER
- GREATER LONDON PRICES HIT RECORD £600,000, WHILST ENGLAND AND WALES STILL LANGUISHES
- SSPI TO INDUCT SIX INDUSTRY LEADERS INTO THE SATELLITE HALL OF FAME
- DELOITTE: INVESTMENT INTEREST IN IRAQ CONTINUES DESPITE COMPLEX REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
- TRADING IN THE MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA REGION: WHAT PROGRESS AFTER THE “ARAB SPRING”?
- TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS FOR ISLAMIC FINANCE IN 2015
- AVOID KNEE-JERK REACTIONS TO OIL SLUMP AND GROWTH DOWNGRADES, INVESTORS WARNED
- VENABLE ADDS DOUGLAS PROXMIRE, LEADING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS ATTORNEY, TO WASHINGTON AND NORTHERN VIRGINIA OFFICES
- GOLD: A STORE OF VALUE
- WHAT DO RUSSIAN SANCTIONS MEAN FOR BP EARNINGS?
- HOUSE PRICES NOW AT MOST AFFORDABLE LEVEL IN 35 YEARS AS CARNEY SUGGESTS BANK MARGIN INCREASE
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP
- BRITISH LANDMINE DISPOSAL FIRM DISARMCO TURNS TO CROWDFUNDING AFTER RISK-AVERSE INVESTORS REJECT LIFE-SAVING TECHNOLOGY
- THE TALL GROUP OF COMPANIES
- UK CARVES A SPACE IN ISLAMIC FINANCE
- Award Winners 2013
- Jordan: the Business Gateway to Iraq
- Profile & Readership
- Bank Holidays in Iraq 2013
- List of Stock Exchanges in the Middle East
- List of Country Dialing Codes
- List of Countries in Western Asia
- List of Countries in the World
- List of Countries in MENA
- List of Countries in the Middle East
- List of Countries and their Currencies
- List of Countries and their capitals
- List of Central Banks
- List of Islamic Banks in Iraq
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- Fransabank Group at a Glance
- List Of Investment Banks In Iraq
- List of Banks in Iraq
- List of Banks in Iran
- Living Standard Measurement Study: When Data Collection is Intrepid
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...