- KYC, Corruption and Queue Jumpers
- Investing in Turkey
- Why traditional finance needs to embrace crypto before it’s too late
- Eventus Systems Appoints First Outside Directors with Three Industry Veterans
- Global Exchange Revenues Hit Record $30.7 Billion In 2017: Surging Transaction And Information Services Revenues Drive Gains According To Burton-Taylor Report
- FINTECH STARTUP INTRINIO SELECTED FOR ENGAGE VENTURES 2018 GROWTH PROGRAM
- GLOBAL EXCHANGE REVENUES TOTAL $14.7 BILLION IN H117
- GOLDENSOURCE EXPANDS SERVICES TO INCLUDE ACCESS TO ICE DATA SERVICES’ PRICING AND REFERENCE DATA
- CHILDREN’S CHARITY A LEG TO STAND ON HOLDS SUCCESSFUL ANNUAL FUNDRAISERS IN NEW YORK AND CHICAGO
- PROFESSIONALS FROM ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL SERVICES COMMUNITY ROCK OUT AND RAISE OVER $115K FOR CHARITY; NYC GEARS UP FOR 1,200 GUESTS AT HEDGE FUND ROCKTOBERFEST
- A LEG TO STAND ON’S ROCKTOBERFEST CHARITY EVENTS COMING UP IN CHICAGO ON OCTOBER 6 AND IN NEW YORK ON OCTOBER 27
- NEW YORK AND CHICAGO FINANCE COMMUNITIES WILL ROCK FOR CHILDREN’S CHARITY ALTSO AT HEDGE FUND ROCKTOBERFEST – NYC ON OCTOBER 27 AND ROCKTOBERFEST – CHICAGO ON OCTOBER 6
- HEADS OF FIXED INCOME TRADING AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT FROM APAC’S TOP BUY SIDE FIRMS WILL MEET TO EVALUATE NEW ETRADING PLATFORMS IN SEPTEMBER
- ADDITIONAL ICE U.S. TREASURY BOND INDICES SELECTED BY BLACKROCK; DIREXION AND YUANTA SITC ALSO SELECT INDICES AS BENCHMARKS FOR A RANGE OF U.S. TREASURY ETFS
- INTERACTIVE DATA’S CONTINUOUS EVALUATED PRICING AND LIQUIDITY INDICATORS SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE TO FACTSET CLIENTS
- INTERACTIVE DATA LAUNCHES LIQUIDITY INDICATORS SERVICE IN EUROPE
- INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE LAUNCHES U.S. TREASURY INDEX FAMILY
- CHARITY A LEG TO STAND ON’S (ALTSO’S) 12TH ANNUAL HEDGE FUND ROCKTOBERFEST – NYC RAISED NEARLY $500K TO HELP CHILDREN WITH LIMB DISABILITIES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD
- FINANCE & HEDGE FUND EXECUTIVES WILL UNITE AT ROCKTOBERFEST EVENTS IN NEW YORK & CHICAGO FOR CHILDREN’S CHARITY A LEG TO STAND ON (ALTSO)
- A LEG TO STAND ON (ALTSO) JAM SESSIONS IN NEW YORK & CHICAGO FEATURE HEDGE FUND AND FINANCE EXECUTIVES IN LEAD UP TO LARGEST ANNUAL ROCKTOBERFEST EVENTS TO-DATE
- 11TH ANNUAL HEDGE FUND ROCKTOBERFEST
- List of Stock Exchanges in the US
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...