InsideSales.com, the AI sales platform powered by Collective Intelligence, announced business leaders from CenturyLink, Broadridge, Cisco, CA Technologies, and other respected brands will speak at the upcoming InsideSales.com ACCELERATE NYC event. These visionary sales and marketing innovators will reveal how they transformed their businesses using AI and global buyer behavior insights to an invite-only audience at the New York Stock Exchange on November 6-7, 2018. Speakers will include:
- EVP and President of CenturyLinks GEMS Business Unit, Vernon Irvin will reveal how his team uses AI and insights into the buying behavior of millions of SMBs to prioritize account targeting and compete in an era of disruption.
- Ciscos VP of Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success, Sylvain Tremblay will discuss the changes companies must embrace to achieve aggressive growth imperatives in increasingly competitive markets. He will share how Cisco scales elite sales teams, driving productivity using AI to help prioritize actions and improve engagement success.
- Broadridges COO, Global Sales Strategy and Operations, Head of N.A. Financial Services Sales, Bill Quinn, as well as Kathryn Mendoza, Vice President, Sales Operations & Reporting will share real-world lessons in supporting global sales operations, using AI for smarter pipeline management and more accurate predictive forecasting.
- CA Technologies Global Head of Digital Demand Generation, Sid Kumar will share how his demand creation team empowers CAs sales organization to identify new prospects and expansion opportunities using machine learning and global buyer intelligence.
- Presenters from the New York Stock Exchange, teem+wework, iHeartRadio, Harvard Business School, Anaplan, Wharton Business School, McKinsey & Company, and others will deliver TED Talk-like presentations to prepare business leaders for the future.
Fast-growth company leaders think and act differently when it comes to using data for a competitive advantage, and theres so much to learn from these trailblazers, said Dave Elkington, CEO of InsideSales.com. We look forward to gathering the brightest minds in sales and marketing to learn from business leaders who are defining the future of AI to accelerate sales and marketing.
About InsideSales.com ACCELERATE NYC
InsideSales.com ACCELERATE NYC is an exclusive invitation-only gathering of sales and marketing growth leaders who are using AI to boost sales performance and deliver extraordinary growth. During this two-day summit, chief sales and marketing officers share strategies to increase revenue. AI growth leaders will present new ways of thinking about analytics, behavioral data, sales operations, and marketing in the Age of Intelligence, as well as transformational business insights. To learn more about ACCELERATE NYC and sign up to attend, visit https://growth.insidesales.com/accelerate-on-the-road-2018.
InsideSales.com accelerates growth with the only full-stack AI sales platform powered by Collective Intelligence, an exclusive database of buyer behavior insights gathered from 120 billion global buyer interactions. With Amazon-like buyer recommendations informed by the actions of 120 million buyers and 120 billion of buyer behavior data points, InsideSales.com enables better buying experiences, improves sales efficiency, and ensures sales make quota every time to fuel meaningful growth for companies of all sizes. More than 1,000 companies including Caesars Entertainment, Cisco, CenturyLink, T-Mobile, Fidelity Investments, West Corp., Broadridge, Ten-X, Waste Management, and others rely on InsideSales.com to grow revenue by as much as 30 percent.
SHIFT Communications for InsideSales.com