The “Innovations in Natural Refrigerants, Plant Breeding Techniques, Biofuels Production, and Metabolism Regulations” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in natural refrigerants, plant breeding techniques for plant cultivation with enhanced starch yield, and data-driven framework based on machine learning to control metabolism regulations. The TOE also focuses on alternative approach to improve biofuel production, such as nanocatalysts for continuous flow conversion of biowaste to biofuel, and a novel technique for manipulating small cell structures to work as nanoreactors to convert sugar into fuel.
Key Topics Covered
1. Natural Refrigerants with Environmental and Economic Advantages
2. Nanocatalysts for Producing Biofuel from Organic Waste
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
3. Plant Breeding Technique Accelerates Amylose-free Plant Cultivation
4. Bacteria Designed as Nanoreactors to Boost Production of Biofuels
5. Machine Learning Algorithms for Metabolism Regulation
6. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcjvdm/innovations_in?w=4