- What does 2020 have in store for blockchain and global economics?
- Investment opportunities in Emerging Markets
- Cities Worth Visiting for an Immersive Experience Out of the Ordinary
- How to start a union
- The Saudi oil attacks symbolise a new age of oil market uncertainty
- Data positions agriculture as key driver of Africa’s growth
- When Exchange Value Ruled the World: A Brief History of Capitalism
- Spotting Staff Burnout & how to tackle it
- Wealth 2.0: the future of wealth management
- Managing business risk in the digital economy
- Macroeconomic trends in the healthcare sector
- Three Tips to Unleash the Creative Entrepreneurs in Your Community
- Latest Innovations in Online Trading Globally
- Artificial intelligence and Robots are far more capable than humans and your job may be on the line
- Stanbic IBTC: Financing Nigeria’s burgeoning shopping malls revolution
- 10th FinTech Future Conference (IFPI2018) has concluded successfully!
- The Changing Future of the European Union
- Artificial Intelligence at a critical juncture as calls for international regulation and upskilling increase
- How VR Can Help Your Business to Grow
- The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) launches new Digital Risk Management Certificate developed with support of University of Warwick experts
- Driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution with Integration and SaaS
- AI will not replace ‘humans doing thinking things’
- Organisations must embrace technology skills development or fall behind
- Should Britain be working throughout August?
- The UK’s App Development Headache
- Patrick Söderlund, Chief Design Officer at Electronic Arts, joins Peltarion Board of Directors
- Security by design in the fintech sector
- Artificial intelligence versus regulation: friends or foes?
- Reality Check: Will passwords become extinct in the world of e-commerce?
- Where are the Victorians when you need them?
- Turkey: The Future of Opportunity
- Titanium + Deuterium, Shaken, Not Stirred: Deneum Reveals Its Power Station to Revolutionize Global Energy Market, Gears Up for $89M ICO
- V5 Systems Makes Cities Safer with Oracle Cloud
- Boeing, SparkCognition to shape the future of travel and transport
- Chinese Commercial Giant Suning Signs Strategic Partnership with German Powerhouse SAP SE
- AI at the heart of regaining time for business intelligence – says V1
- itemit Asset Tracking Software Gets £1 Million Upgrade: AI and Social Networking Capabilities to Transform Traditional Asset Management
- The Proven Growth Strategy in Tech: Blockchain and Decentralization
- ActiveCampaign Appoints Tony Newcome as Chief Technology Officer
- Financing Europe’s Digital Transformation: Unlocking the value of photonics and micro-electronics
- Orange Fab, in partnership with a group of top-tier investors led by Cathay Innovation, Iris Capital, Michelin Ventures, Total Energy Ventures and Homebrew, launches pioneering accelerator Fab Connect
- Swytch and MobileBridge Partner to Drive Clean Energy Generation Globally
- IBM Acquires Oniqua, Strengthens Leading IoT Capabilities to Help Businesses Proactively Maintain Vital Assets
- IPsoft launches interactive AI demonstration lab, Amelia City, and Amelia Marketplace – the AI industry’s first off-the-shelf AI solutions for banking, insurance, healthcare and more
- Will financial institutions face the Zuckerberg treatment?
- Industry 4.0 moves into product marking and coding
- Major German Brands Turn to Salesforce to Navigate Fourth Industrial Revolution
- SSENSE and Element AI Partner to release a rich collection of e-commerce images to advance AI research
- African Development Bank Launches Coding for Employment Program: Unleashing Africa’s Next Generation of Digital Innovators
- Companies Face Major Challenges in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- The Hottest Blockchain Companies of 2018
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- SIX Payment Services and the Fourth Industrial Revolution: It Takes an Ecosystem to Enable IoT Commerce
- Kneron Receives US$18 Million Series A1 Financing
- The UK’s National SIRA program – a collaboration of more than 130 well-known financial institutions, sharing intelligence and data to combat fraud, risk and financial crime, defending against £billions in losses.
- NDB Third Annual Meeting unveils key updates on technology-backed development
- Tobii Pro Brings Eye Tracking Analytics to VR
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Embraer Sells Legacy 500 to Centreline, making it Europe’s Largest Operator of this Business Jet Model
- To assist industrial users, how will CloudMinds make SBRH’s robots smarter?
- Google and Relayr Help Industrial Customer Transform Their Business; Launch Kick-Start Program to Empower Industrial Companies and IIoT Startups
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- Core to 4th Industrial Revolution, All Blockchains in One Place! 2018 BKC Blockchain Korea Conference
- Asia’s Mega Technology Event to Spur Innovation Trade between China and ASEAN
- Crystal Group Releases White Paper on Engineering Automated Driving Systems for Safety
- Reality Check: Internet of Payments (IoP) – Is this the Future of Paying?
- Revolutionizing Head-up Displays–Continental Increases Investment in DigiLens
- Montreal-based start-up Motorleaf enables greenhouse farmers to more accurately forecast their future harvests using artificial intelligence
- The Evolution of International Money Transfers – From Barter to Bitcoins
- UK businesses leaders say blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionise their businesses
- “From poisoning and injuring marine life, to the ubiquitous presence of plastics in our food, to causing major life-threatening diseases, the growth of plastics is threatening our planet’s survival.” (Earth Day Network)
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Digital Factory: The Silver Bullet for Transformation
- Are financial institutions ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- INFINIDAT ANNOUNCES PUBLIC CLOUD AND DATA PROTECTION PRODUCT LINES
- DELOITTE ANNOUNCES PLAN TO SUPPORT DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT IN SAUDI ARABIA
- FINANCE IN A WORLD OF DIGITAL HUMANS: CHRIS SKINNER’S NEW BOOK ROADMAPS THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR OF THE FUTURE
- DELOITTE GLOBAL HEALTH CARE OUTLOOK FOR 2018: WORKING TOWARDS SMART HEALTH CARE
- BUILDING A MORE COLLABORATIVE AND FLEXIBLE WORKPLACE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE ALWAYS-ON CUSTOMER
- WHAT ARE THE GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE TRENDS SET TO SHAPE 2018?
- ECONOMY SECRETARY KEN SKATES OPENS NEW MULTI-MILLION POUND LCA MANUFACTURING FACILITY IN HAWARDEN
- OPEN BANKING OPEN SESAME? OR A CAN OF WORMS?
- KOBIL SYSTEMS HELPS THE FINANCIAL SECTOR TO DEVELOP NEW BUSINESS MODELS WITH PSD2-COMPLIANT IT SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- DELTA PARTNERS REVEAL THE BIGGEST DIGITAL TRENDS OF 2018
- PRESSURE TO COLLABORATE WITH START-UPS DRIVES WIDE-RANGING CHANGES TO BUSINESS PROCESSES, ACCORDING TO BUSINESS LEADERS
- FORESIGHT METERING APPOINTS EX NPOWER CEO, VOLKER BECKERS, AS NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN TO LEAD SMART METER FUNDING DRIVE
- EU REGULATION, SKILLS AND GOVERNANCE NOW CHALLENGE UK’S LEADERSHIP OF ‘FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION’
- THE OUTLOOK FOR OIL: SHIFTING DRIVERS OF GLOBAL DEMAND
- BUY-SIDE? AT LAST A FINTECH ON MY SIDE FOR ASSET MANAGERS UNDER THREAT, THE NEW CLOUD-BASED FINTECH IS A VITAL RESOURCE
- UK’S LATE PAYMENTS CULTURE IMPACTING 4 IN 10 BUSINESSES
- THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP – GLOBAL BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW
- DELOITTE MARKS EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR OF SOLID GROWTH
- THE MOBILE AND IOT TIDAL WAVE IS UPON US: ARE YOU READY?
- CYLANCE SIGNS DISTRIBUTOR AGREEMENT WITH TOSHIBA
- WHATSAPP INSIDER TRADING BRINGS GROWING DATA THREAT FOR FIRMS TO LIGHT
- HOW TECH IS CREATING FINANCE JOBS, RATHER THAN DESTROYING THEM
- HOW SHOULD BANKS TACKLE THE INNOVATION CHALLENGE FROM FINTECH STARTUPS?
- ‘WE HAVE MORE TO GAIN THAN FEAR FROM AI’ SAYS UK’S BIGGEST TECH COMPANY
- TRUFFLE CAPITALCONGRATULATES SYMETIS ON ITS$435 MILLION DEFINITIVE PURCHASE AGREEMENTWITH BOSTON SCIENTIFIC
- WILL AI REPLACE HUMAN INTELLIGENCE IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES SECTOR?
- LYCEUM CAPITAL: TECH PREDICTIONS FOR 2017
- DLA PIPER LAUNCHES DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN THE INSURANCE SECTOR WHITE PAPER
- NIMBRIX ANNOUNCES NEW INDUSTRY CONSORTIUM AND BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM FOR FINANCIAL SERVICES POWERED BY MICROSOFT AZURE
- NEW DELL EMC OPENSCALE PAYMENT SOLUTIONS PORTFOLIO DELIVERS FLEXIBILITY IN IT ACQUISITION AND CONSUMPTION
- CHINA: THE NEXT GLOBAL E-COMMERCE POWERHOUSE
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- WHY AR AND IOT ARE SET TO CHANGE OUR WORLD AS WE KNOW IT
- VONAGE LAUNCHES NEXT-GENERATION NEXMO VOICE API TO CAPITALISE ON SURGING CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM MARKET
- CAN TOUGH ECONOMIC CONDITIONS ACTUALLY BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR BUSINESSES?
- BANKING ON IOT: SECURING THE INTERNET OF THINGS FOR BANKING
- ROBOFINANCE – A BEHIND THE SCENES REVOLUTION
- GLOBAL REPORT PREDICTS EDTECH SPEND TO REACH $252BN BY 2020
- DIGITAL DISRUPTION CAN EMPOWER ESTABLISHED COMPANIES TO RE-TOOL AND IMPROVE
- IOT 2020: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC ISSUES PREDICTIONS BASED ON GLOBAL STUDY
- BANKING ON IOT: HOW WILL THE INTERNET OF THINGS IMPACT BANKING?
- AN APPLE A DAY LETS THE MILLENIALS PLAY
- ANTHEMIS GROUP LAUNCHES ANTHEMIS INSTITUTE
- 2016 OIL PRICES EXPECTED TO DROP UNDER 30 DOLLARS PER BARREL… OR EVEN UNDER 20 DOLLARS?
- DIGITAL LABOR IS HERE TODAY. HERE’S HOW TO ADAPT YOUR BUSINESS
- YOUNG WORKERS OPTIMISTIC ABOUT CAREERS, POSITIVE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
- DELOITTE: BEYOND “BIG DATA”, IT IS TIME TO THINK ABOUT “IDATA”
- THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
- 5 Important Printing Innovations in Recent Years
- THE WELSH VALLEYS TAKING OVER THE SILICON VALLEY
- BALANCING PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CLOUD IN THE FS INDUSTRY
- THE REVOLUTION OF THE CASHLESS SOCIETY AND THE DAWN OF CONNECTED COMMERCE
- DOES THE ALTERNATIVE FINANCE BOOM REALLY HERALD THE END OF BANKS?
- STOP BASHING BANKS AND START BACKING THEM
- DIGITAL DEMAND AND THE DANGERS OF THE IT VACUUM.
- A TIME OF PAYMENT MARKET CHANGE DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGNAL MARKET DECLINE
- ED VAIZEY MP TO LEAD STRONG LINE UP AT NEXTGEN DIGITAL CONFERENCE IN DERBY
- ENVIRONMENTAL FINANCE: TIME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT CLEANTECH?
- IDENTITY IS THE NEW MONEY
- EVOLVE AND STAY RELEVANT AS NEW INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION TAKES HOLD OF FINANCE SECTOR
- AUTOMATED ADVICE FOR FORWARD THINKING ADVISERS
- THE NEW FACE OF GLOBALISATION
- OPPORTUNITY (ALMOST) LOST
- IPC Celebrates 40 Years of empowering traders to connect and communicate
- As America gears up for Independence Day, experts predict that energy independence could be just 4 years away
- Giving some back: Africa’s economies fuelled by Africans abroad
- Is the Pace of Innovation Slowing Down?
- The case for investing in energy and environment
- Resource scarcity, now is the time to invest in solutions
- Investing in Ukraine
- The Future is more Predictable than we think
- United Arab Bank Awarded ‘Bank of the Year 2011 UAE’ By ‘The Financial Times Banker Magazine’
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...