- How to be a real estate agent?
- Digital Advertising Blockchain Protocol adds new OnXCHNG Partners & Advisors
- Elpis investments to build world’s first AI-based crypto-asset management fund
- Legal sector to benefit from fintech revolution led by Shieldpay
- Scope affirms the Republic of Ireland’s credit rating at A+; Outlook Stable
- Bringing Sophisticated Rendering Tools to the Masses, Blockchain-Based Rendering Platform RNDR Available Now
- Indorse Partners with DREAM to Verify Reputations Through Blockchain and AI
- Paxful Expands #BuiltwithBitcoin Initiative with Scholarship Program for Afghan Refugees
- MoneyOnMobile Has Thus Far Received $5.5 Million in Subscriptions with 10 Days Left in its Pending Rights Offering
- Industry Pioneers will Define How FinTech is Accelerating Digital Transformation of Banking at Finnovation South Africa 2018
- Tervita Corporation Announces Commencement of an Offering of Senior Secured Notes by Tervita 2018 Escrow Corporation
- Carpincho Capital Corp. Announces Second Closing of Business Combination Equity Financing
- Breaking from tradition
- Strategic Storage Growth Trust, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Strategic Storage Trust II, Inc. Reports 2018 First Quarter Results
- Celent highlights Fidor Group’s innovative use of APIs in banking
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Seller-Favorable Deal Environment Persists According to Seyfarth’s Middle-Market M&A Survey
- DUBAI PROPERTY FESTIVAL STIMULATES SALES AND PURCHASES IN REAL ESTATE MARKET
- STORM WARNING: SUPREME COURT TO RULE ON SAFE HARBOR
- FUNDREQUEST WILL BRING SOLUTIONS FOR CODERS AND MANAGERS ALIKE
- ‘MINICORNS – EXCITING YOUNG FINTECH ‘FOALS’AIMING TO BECOME UNICORNS THAT DESERVE RECOGNITION’
- CHATBOTS CAN BOLSTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE BUT ONLY IF FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS MASTER FOUR KEY CRITERIA
- TMI TRUST COMPANY CHOOSES SS&C PRECISION LM™ TO SUPPORT GROWTH AND INNOVATION IN CORPORATE LOAN AGENCY
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- MIDDLE-MARKET M&A SURVEY SUGGESTS CONTINUED SELLER-FAVORABLE DEAL ENVIRONMENT
- ITG LAUNCHES TURNKEY RESEARCH PAYMENT ACCOUNT SOLUTION
- SMES CAN NOW GET A BARRISTER ON THEIR SIDE AND LOWER LEGAL COSTS
- THE BAR COUNCIL SIGNS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH LEGAL COST FINANCE
- AIFMD’S BITE DEEPENS
- STARTUPBOOTCAMP ACCELERATOR UNVEILS THE FUTURE INTERNATIONAL STARS OF FINTECH
- Brazil celebrates 10th anniversary as a BRIC nation by defying the global economic crisis
Digital collaboration: Shaping the Future of Finance
By Ryan Lester, Senior Director of Customer Experience Technologies at LogMeIn With heightened economic uncertainty and increased customer expectation becoming...
The 2020 Outbound Email Data Breach Report Finds Growing Email Volumes and Stressed Employees are Causing Rising Breach Risk
Research by Egress reveals organisations suffer outbound email data breaches approximately every 12 working hours Egress, the leading provider of human layer data security solutions, today released their 2020 Outbound Email Data...
Regulating innovation: the biggest challenge in payments
By Fady Abdel-Nour, Global Head of M&A and Investments, PayU Over the course of the last six months, the payments...
Investors remain worried about COVID, but positive towards stamp duty holiday
By Jamie Johnson, CEO of FJP Investment The journey back to economic normality will be strenuous. COVID-19 has imbued many...
Creating a culture of cybersecurity in Financial Services
By Martin Landless, Vice President for Europe at LogRhythm As the financial services sector increasingly moves online and reaps the...
How the financial sector can keep newly acquired customers returning time and time again
By Dicken Doe from Foolproof, a Zensar company Covid-19 has changed the financial lives of millions; what worked for people...
Creating an engaging email marketing campaign that avoids the junk folder
By David Wharram, CEO of Coast Digital With more than 280 billion emails sent every day, email marketing is a...
Cloud in Banking: An Opportunity That Can’t be Ignored
By David Rimmer, Research Associate at Leading Edge Forum Originally offered as a better way to build IT systems, cloud...
Increased contactless spending could be linked to higher fraud and payment disputes, warns global risk expert
The rapid adoption of contactless payments during COVID-19 may be contributing to multiple strands of fraud Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO and...
Pay and Go, why seamless checkout is essential for the customer experience
By Ralf Gladis, CEO, Computop Shopping for many is therapy…until they reach the queue for the checkout. It’s easier online...