- ‘Smart securities’ open access to the private markets
- An integrated approach for cross-border stress testing compliance
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Q1 earnings support positive story for large European banks
- Judging Europe’s success in dealing with its bad-debt problem
- Integrated approach to credit and fraud risks in credit portfolio management
- Key investment themes revealed at CAMRADATA’s annual Pension Conference ‘Managing Objectives, Maximising Opportunity’
- Wolters Kluwer Advocates Integrated Finance, Risk & Reporting Approach, with a Central Data Warehouse, in New White Paper
- The wary canary and the LIBOR OIS spread
- TASKIZE OPED – FROM FUTILITY TO UTILITY
- RISKAVERT, BY PROFILE, WENT LIVE AT A MAJOR BANKING GROUP IN SE EUROPE
- PROFILE SOFTWARE LAUNCHES RISKAVERT, THE RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR REGULATORY CAPITAL CALCULATIONS AND REPORTING
- TURNING LIONS INTO VEGETARIANS – THE TAMING OF EM GROWTH
- COPING WITH A DEFAULT SPIKE
- INVESTMENT LANDSCAPE AMIDST GLOBAL TRANSFER OF RISK FROM THE BANKING SYSTEM
- Sharia finance – Socially responsible lending
- Monetary and financial stability in the euro area
What does the future hold for accessing earnings? Introducing the world’s first Earnings on Demand payment and debit card
By James Herbert, CEO & founder, Hastee Let’s begin by looking at how our brains are wired. Think about the hunter-gatherer mindset: when...
Risk Mitigation & The US Election
We need to talk about the election. For the past four months, news cycles have been dominated by the COVID-19...
Honest services wire fraud and the need for caution on multilateral development bank projects
By Joshua Ray, Legal Director, Rahman Ravelli www.rahmanravelli.co.uk A recent court case extended US prosecutors’ extraterritorial reach for tackling corruption....
Teaching children about wealth management and why there has never been a better time
By Annabel Bosman is Managing Director and Head of Relationship Management at RBC Wealth Management As we approach the end...
Do your contracts and policies stand up to the Covid-19 test? A view from the UK
By Amy Cooper of Ius Laboris UK firm Lewis Silkin The coronavirus pandemic and lockdown have stress-tested employment contracts and policies,...
Going branchless: How banks can keep customers coming through the virtual doors
By Richard Kelsey, Head of Software Sales at Backbase Though you might be familiar with the popular seaside town of Newquay,...
Board Report Highlights Complex Decision-Making Process Across Banking and Finance sector
‘The State Of Decision-Making’ report from Board, reveals business decisions made in silos without modern planning tools A third (33%)...
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Recover Lost And Erased Documents
Have you anytime inadvertently masterminded erased or lost data from your work territory or PC? In case along these lines,...
Shawbrook Bank “cautiously optimistic” as it Publishes Half Year Report for 2020
Financial performance impacted by the pandemic Expected credit loss (ECL) charges of £45.8 million recognised on loans and advances to customers...
Shining a spotlight on operational resilience and cyber-risk in financial services
By Miles Tappin, VP of EMEA for ThreatConnect, explores why the financial services industry must build a cyber security strategy...