- Technology 2020 Look Ahead from KR1 plc
- In-branch video banking: why and how should banks invest?
- Seeing Open Banking clearly in 2020
- Regtech: Transforming The Fintech Landscape
- Banking and automation: how catastrophe led to innovation?
- Could development finance be the saving grace of the real estate sector?
- Five things to do before investing in peer-to-peer property development lending
- Policy in the era of digital trade: barriers and drivers
- How to find a bank routing number
- How does financial aid work?
- Intelligent Lending Automation for Banks is Finally Here
- What banks can learn from Silicon Valley
- SMEs access finance in minutes with new partnership between Experian & Funding Xchange
- The Chinese Startup that Changed the Definition of a Bank
- Rise of the Indies: How independent restaurants are keeping ahead of the competition with flexible funding
- How To Build Wealth Investing In Other Assets Besides Stocks?
- How to build wealth from nothing?
- How the big banks have maximised the Open Banking opportunity
- Progress and Challenges in Streamlining State Financial Services Licensing
- “Your basket contains: one microwaveable lasagne, and a mortgage. Proceed to checkout”
- Careful spending, not high wage, helps avoid financial mess
- A new path to financial inclusion
- Financial technology trends for 2019
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- Banking on new thinking: Why the key to success is putting customers first
- SME Banking in Vietnam
- Alternative Investments Thrives In Todays Financial World
- How people profit online
- How the Millennial Generation Works
- What is comprehensive insurance
- It’s time to say RIP to IPO
- Making a job advert appealing without including the job salary
- Changing Credit Conditions Can Favour Dealer Finance
- Making investment migration fair for all
- How To Make Money In Stocks
- Paying by finance, why every Millennial wants in
- Open Banking: a Millennials opportunity?
- Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Reveals Nine Years Of Successive Growth
- Data management: Building customer trust in modern banking
- Financial Services: Time to put our bets on “simple”
- New study from Scottish Friendly reveals that half of British savers are suffering from ‘investophobia’
- Cash: down, but not out
- How to Make Money Work For You
- How to Analyse a Balance Sheet?
- Setting Investment Goals to Reach Financial Independence
- Banks still have a stake in consumer credit – but must adopt new tech or risk losing out
- Quality over quantity
- Climate action is an equity issue
- Savings Status Quo Challenged As 79% Of Shariah-Compliant Accounts Now Beat The Market
- Barclays launches £100,000 unsecured lending, as new research shows the value of faster finance to SMEs
- How to Start a Business with No Money?
- Emerald Creek Capital Reports 33 Loans Funded in First Half of 2018
- How to make money by doing the bare minimum?
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovators Poised to Reap Rewards as Fintech Reshapes how Money is Used
- Serving the 2 Billion Unbanked: A New Trillion Dollar Market
- Open Up Challenge: Twelve winning fintechs selected to advance the future of small business banking
- HardMoneyHome.com Launches as Most Comprehensive Search Engine for Private Real Estate Borrowers
- Barrett Financial Offering Owner Occupied Loan Options to Home Owners in Arizona
- How to improve your credit score when applying for different types of loans
- A risky business: why the mispricing of credit is a danger to us all
- Fewer Americans Are Delaying Major Life Events Because of Money Worries: AICPA Survey
- Financially constrained firms are more susceptible to a stock price crash – but why?
- Should we be welcoming open banking with open arms?
- Lending Works set for further growth after passing £100m milestone
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Saxo Q2 Outlook: The end of a cycle like no other
- Moneyhub integrates with Monzo and Starling to deliver holistic financial overview for users
- FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE IFISA
- SCORES, RATES AND REPAYMENTS: BUSTING THE MYTHS OF YOUR CREDIT APPLICATIONS
- END OF TERM FUNDING SCHEME MORE IMPORTANT TO SAVERS THAN ANY BOE RATE RISE – PAUL RICHARDS, CHAIRMAN OF INSIGNIS CASH SOLUTIONS
- GLOBAL RETAIL BANKS – THE DEMISE OF THE MAINFRAME OR VICE VERSA?
- IS OPEN BANKING REALLY SAFE?
- How to Manage Your Money?
- THE RISE OF INTEREST RATES – HOW TO NEGOTIATE YOUR WAY TO A ROBUST FINANCIAL POSITION IN AN UNCERTAIN ECONOMY
- NATIONAL HOUSING PROVIDER TEAMS UP WITH FAIRBANKING FOUNDATION TO ENCOURAGE FINANCIAL WELLBEING
- TURF WARS – CONSUMER ATTITUDES TOWARDS ETSBALISHED AND ALTERNATIVE LENDERS
- MOBILE MONEY: THE RISE OF CASHLESS ECONOMIES
- ORANGE IS NOW ALSO A BANK
- ARCHOVER HEADED FOR A RECORD YEAR OF LENDING
- COULD A LARGE-SCALE CYBER ATTACK ON THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CRASH AN ECONOMY?
- STAYING TOGETHER TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER COULD SEE MORE THAN 160,000 RUIN THEIR CREDIT RATING SAYS MORTGAGE EXPERTS
- BANKING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW FAR AHEAD ARE YOU LOOKING?
- AMERICANS’ PERSONAL FINANCIAL SATISFACTION HITS 10-YEAR HIGH
- IFIC CHOOSES FINASTRA TO BOOST RETAIL BANKING BUSINESS IN BANGLADESH
- LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS DEBT SETTLEMENT PROGRAM? HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER
- STAYING AGILE: THE KEY TO LONGEVITY FOR TODAY’S CHALLENGER BANKS
- RETAILCURE – NEW CREDIT UNION OFFERS RESPONSIBLE CREDIT AND SAVINGS PRODUCTS TO RETAIL INDUSTRY EMPLOYEES
- PEER-TO-PEER LENDING – FIXED RULES FACILITATE COMPETITION
- PSD2 AND BEYOND: WHY THE CLOUD IS KEY TO KEEPING BANKS AGILE
- STUDENTS STRUGGLING UNDER DEBT-STRESS WHILE AT UNIVERSITY
- 35M BRITS COULD BE OVER PAYING FOR FINANCIAL AND UTILITY PRODUCTS
- MASTER OR SERVANT? WHY THE EXPLOSION IN DATA DEMANDS A FRESH APPROACH IN ORDER TO CREATE TRUE COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
- How much mortgage can I afford
- NO CASH? NO PROBLEM! HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH NO MONEY
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT – MARKET OUTLOOK 2017
- NEYBER CALLS ON GOVERNMENT TO CUT EXCESSIVE CREDIT COSTS FOR UK EMPLOYEES
- ESCAPING THE U.S. FINTECH COMFORT ZONE
- DOES THE BANK BRANCH STILL MATTER?
- HOUSE BUYING PROSPECTS DAMAGED BY STUDENT LOAN DEBT, RESEARCH REVEALS
- SMALL BUSINESSES NOW INVESTING BIG MONEY TO REDUCE THE RISKS OF CYBER CRIME
- ROOTED TO THE SPOT? IMPLEMENTING A MORE TAILORED, DATA-DRIVEN APPROACH TO RISK MANAGEMENT
- BUILDING A BANKING BRAND – WHY DISRUPTORS AND RETAILERS OFTEN DO IT BETTER
- 3 THINGS THE EUROPEAN INVESTMENT GRADE FIXED INCOME TEAM TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEK-part three
- HOMEOWNERS FACE PROBATE FEES OF UP TO £20,000 FOLLOWING MOJ PLANS
- HOW AUTOMATION MAKES RETAIL BANKING MORE HUMAN
- LENDINVEST RECEIVES HIGHEST RATING FROM EUROPEAN CREDIT RATING AGENCY FOR SECOND YEAR
- DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO HAVE MULTIPLE BUSINESS LOANS?
- SECURITISATIONS ARE NEEDED TO FINANCE EUROPE’S ECONOMIC RECOVERY, SAYS MPG’S NEW GENERAL COUNSEL
- HOW LATE PAYMENTS AFFECT THE SMB
- DISRUPTION AND REFORM SIGNALS ADAPT OR DIE FOR BANKS
- HOW MUCH DO THE FIVE CS OF CREDIT MATTER?
- THE TREND IS TO SPEND
- Insurance in Cambodia
- PREVENTING BAD DEBT EFFECTIVELY AT THE GATE
- FIVE HOT TOPICS FOR MONEY20/20 EUROPE
- DEBT MAY BE DEFINING ISSUE FOR SAUDI ARABIAN ECONOMY, SAY EXPERTS
- BRITS DON’T CONSIDER THEMSELVES ‘IN DEBT’ UNTIL THEY OWE £45,000
- CASH ANGELS, INC., LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE COMPANY FOR BUSINESSES NEEDING CASH
- FROM THE EXPERTS: 5 PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY TRENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2016
- UK’S #3 P2P LENDER ANNOUNCES DRAMATIC LOAN GROWTH DURING 2015
- THE ILLUSION OF GROWTH IN THE UK MORTGAGE MARKET
- GROUPAMA AND ORANGE ENTER EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS FOR THE CREATION OF “ORANGE BANK”, AN INNOVATIVE, 100% MOBILE BANK
- 5 KEY MOBILE TRENDS THAT CAN MAKE OR BREAK THE BANK
- STANDARD DATABASES ARE FAILING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST FRAUD
- FICO REVEALS SANTA’S FICOÒ SCORE
- THE 13 MOST SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGNS OF 2015
- TIME TO BIN THE PAPER?
- DIGITAL BANKING SUCCESS IS NOT JUST ABOUT MAJOR INVESTMENT
- SEARCHING FOR WALL STREET’S DIGITAL ECONOMY GIANT
- CHALLENGER BANKS: ON THE LAWNS OF RETAIL BANKING?
- SUSTAINABLE GROWTH WITH DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- BANKS MUST OPTIMIZE NOW TO ENSURE PROFITS IN THE LONG TERM
- HOW COULD GAMIFICATION CHANGE THE SAVINGS LANDSCAPE?
- The U.S. Economy Is Bouncing Back, but Entrepreneurship Isn’t
- DOCUMENT-RELATED RISKS
- LEGACY BANKS MUST RETHINK IT STRATEGY IN FACE OF CHALLENGERS
- THE NET INTEREST INCOME CONUNDRUM: SURVIVE OR THRIVE
- DIGITAL DISRUPTION: THE CFO’S SECRET WEAPON
- DISPELLING THE ‘RISKS’ OF P2P LENDING
- ATTIX5 STAMPS OUT RISK FACTOR FOR THE MONEY SHOP
- LENDING WORKS, THE UK’S SAFEST PEER-TO-PEER LENDER, ADVANCES CUSTOMER PROTECTION WITH INDUSTRY-FIRST INSURANCE COVER
- OLIVIER GOY AND PARTECH VENTURES: LENDIX, A NEW FINTECH PROJECT THAT WILL BENEFIT THE FRENCH ECONOMY
- MORTGAGE RELIEF PROMISED IN GREECE
- REGULATION ALONE IS NOT THE REMEDY TO REGAIN PUBLIC TRUST IN FINANCIAL SERVICES
- IDENTITY FRAUD IS A SERIOUS THREAT: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
- TRAVEL LATEST SECTOR TO EMBRACE THE BENEFITS OF ALTERNATIVE LENDING
- FIVE REASONS WHY VISION IS THE PREMIUM RESOURCE IN BANKING
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- RISING INTEREST RATES PROVE NECESSITY OF A GOOD CREDIT REPORT
- HOW TO TURNAROUND A COMPANY FACING FINANCIAL PERIL
- BRITONS STILL SAVE IN CASH DESPITE RECORD-LOW INTEREST RATES
- ARE PROFITS AND ETHICS MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE?
- WHAT COULD THE NEW ECB STIMULUS PACKAGE MEAN FOR GOLD?
- RATESETTER’S RALLY CRY: MAKE SAVER PROTECTION THE LYNCHPIN OF P2P
- PAUL SPENCER, REGIONAL DIRECTOR SME BANKING IN THE SOUTH & WEST, LLOYDS BANK COMMERCIAL BANKING
- UK WORKERS LOSE £2.1 BILLION EACH YEAR THROUGH UNPAID BUSINESS EXPENSES
- THE INNOVATION LABORATORY
- INNOVATIVE NEW LENDER TARGETS FINANCE & INSURANCE COMPANIES
- DEBT COLLECTORS AGREE – IT’S TIME TO MODERNIZE
- HOW NEW FINANCIAL AUCTION TECHNOLOGY COULD HELP IMPROVE THE VALUE OF SECONDARY MARKET ASSETS
- DON’T GET CAUGHT IN THE TRAP OF CHASING RATES OF RETURN
- 20 TIPS TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM & HOW TO GET STARTED
- INSPIRING MOBILITY FOR BANKING ENTERPRISES: THREE PILLARS THAT SHOULD FORM YOUR MOBILE BANKING STRATEGY
- LITIGATION FUNDING – A BIG BUSINESS & GROWING INVESTMENT VEHICLE
- HOW TO PROTECT YOUR CREDIT RATING WHEN YOU CANNOT MAKE PAYMENTS ON YOUR DEBT IN TIME.
- TOP TIPS ON HOW TO FINANCE YOUR BUSINESS OR PROPERTY
- Making Smart Decisions
- Positive forecasts for economy give SMEs cause for optimism
- Buy-to-let mortgages on the increase in the UK
- First-Party Fraud – The Rest of the Iceberg
- Leading claims management firm launches All Square Treasury following FSA announcement
- CAN YOU GET A CAR LOAN AFTER BANKRUPTCY?
- We must do more for UK freelancing community
- Disruptive Finance: Crowdfunding
- Managing the risks of mobile devices
- Providing personalised banking with the right technology
- What is asset-based lending?
- Interview with Richard Broadbent, VP strategy and channel development, Fiserv
- Is Ireland’s insolvency affecting its property market?
- Filing bankruptcy: top 10 reasons
- Transcript of Joint Press Conference: World Bank Group President Robert B. Zoellick and Orissa (Odisha) Finance Minister Prafulla Kumar Ghadain
- Top 10 tips on surviving an economic crisis
- MICROFINANCE COMES OF AGE
- Banks are not the Barrier to Growth
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
- Jean-Claude Trichet: Interview with Le Point
- DO YOU REALLY NEED A CREDIT CARD? HERE ARE A FEW CONS AND PROS.
- Making decisions in an uncertain world
- HOLIDAYS AND INSURANCE AND INVESTMENTS…AND MORE.
UBX appoints new Chief Investment Officer
In line with its strategy to explore and invest in companies and platforms of the future, UBX—the Fintech and Corporate...
Workforce Diversity Matters To Our ESG Evaluation
We believe the limited representation of Black voices in key decision-making processes prevents companies from reaping the benefits of a...
Blackline reveals CEO succession plan
By President & COO Marc Huffman appointed CEO as of Jan. 1st, 2021; Founder Therese Tucker to serve as executive...
From furlough to returning to work – employees are feeling insecure in their future
New data looking into 6,273 employees, commissioned by Perkbox, the employee experience platform, has revealed the considerable impacts of the...
How mortgage regulations are changing globally
By Globalaw members Oliver Foerster, Partner @ Huth Dietrich Hahn, Roberto Sparano, Partner @ Quorum Legal ,Paul Tully, Managing Director and Partner...
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...