- Allocated Bullion Exchange unveils its vision for the future of money after seven-year development programme
- Dating: It’s a woman’s world
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- UK TO LOSE TOP SPOTS FOR VENTURE CAPITAL & PRIVATE EQUITY WORLD INVESTMENT DUE TO BREXIT
- KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES: PARENTS FORK OUT £300 A YEAR ON LOOKING GOOD AT THE SCHOOL GATES
- FINAL SALARY PENSIONS AT RISK DUE TO ‘NEW NORMAL’ OF SLUGGISH ECONOMY AND LOW RETURNS
- HOW BUSINESS, SMALL AND LARGE, CAN LEARN FROM EACH OTHER
- TURKEYS VOTING FOR CHRISTMAS – RECOGNIZING WHEN YOUR WORKFORCE HAS MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT PROGRESS
- FITCH: SOUTH AFRICA SETS PRECEDENT FOR SENIOR BANK BAIL-IN
- THE €12B GREEK BANK CAPITAL HOLE
- Investing overseas is up, but are brokers segregating client funds safely?
- Business recovery – How do you breathe life back into zombie companies?
- Liquidity support from the Bank of England: the Discount Window Facility – speech by Paul Fisher
- The Eurozone crisis: between suspense and rebound
- European Debt Crisis Review
- Central bank policy on collateral – paper by Paul Fisher
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...