- The state of insurance in Nigeria and the route to growth
- Funding your Development Project –Costs to Consider
- Why Communications Compliance Is a Priority for Financial Services Firms
- Property Development Finance: What is it and should I consider it?
- Taxation of the digital economy
- Half a million businesses impacted by “FAKE BOSS” scams: legal sector most at risk
- Industry stalwarts set to headline region’s first financial restructuring summit this September
- Tejas Networks Announces Consolidated Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2018
- 01 Communique Announces Brokered Private Placement
- Ping An Good Doctor Obtains Pharmaceutical Trade Licence (Wholesale)
- KT Predicts 5G to Create US$42.2 Bn for S. Korea in 2030
- Allianz Group completes acquisition of Ensure Insurance in Nigeria
- Commercial Aerospace Revenues Continue Deceleration, While Defense Speeds Ahead According to Deloitte Global Report
- EFL Lease ABS 2017-1 exhibits a stable performance – SME Auto & Vehicle leasing ABS
- Värde Partners, Barclays And Guber Banca Acquire Non-Performing Loan Portfolio Originated By 53 Italian Cooperative, Rural AndPopolari Banks (GBV €1.4 Billion)
- Granite to Acquire German Logistics Property and Sell Aurora, Ontario Office Properties
- ROOF Austria 2016 exhibits stable performance – Auto ABS
- What is profit and loss statement?
- Antler Gold Arranges Brokered Financing
- Merchants Bancorp’s Joy State Bank To Acquire Farmers-Merchants National Bank of Paxton
- SME Health Check Index finds uptick in SME health, but warns SME hiring expected to slowdown over next five years
- Megatel Capital Investment Partners With International Assets Advisory
- Asia’s First Large-scale Aircraft Recycling Facility — China Aircraft Recycling Remanufacturing Base Commences Operation
- Graph Blockchain Announces RTO with Reg Tech
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- Morrison & Foerster Expands State + Local Tax Group with Addition of William Gorrod
- The Rise of Artificial Intelligence is Projected to Accelerate
- Microsemi Announces Extremely Low Inductance SP6LI Package Dedicated to SiC MOSFET Technology, Enabling High Current, High Switching Frequency and High Efficiency
- Kimbell Royalty Partners, LP announces acquisition of mineral and royalty interests held by Haymaker Minerals & Royalties, LLC and Haymaker Resources, LP for $404 million and proposed election to change tax status
- Data Projects Blockchain Technology Market is Set to Grow as Varity of Industries Show Interest
- Why children will be deeply disappointed if they expect £1.5m annual earnings
- Thomson Reuters Announces Annual Renewal of Normal Course Issuer Bid
- Datable Technology Announces Q1 2018 Results
- Airborne Wireless Network Announces Pricing of $8,000,000 Public Offering of Convertible Preferred Stock and Warrants
- Tuniu Announces Unaudited First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- How to invest in Saving Bonds in the UK
- Aon and DLA Piper review insurability of GDPR fines across Europe
- Pure Storage Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2019 Financial Results
- China Finance Online Reports 2018 First Quarter Unaudited Financial Results
- Sino Agro Food, Inc. Reports Q1 2018 Results and Board Approves Dividend
- Scope affirms Belgium’s credit rating at AA with Stable Outlook.
- Lithium Market Value is Set to Increase With the Demand for Li-Ion Batteries
- Carpincho Capital Corp. Announces Second Closing of Business Combination Equity Financing
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. Reports Unaudited Financial Results for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2017
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. Closes $200 Million Initial Public Offering
- PROREIT records strong first quarter 2018 results
- Carl Icahn And Darwin Deason Release Open Letter To Xerox Shareholders
- Xero Delivers Operating Revenue of $407M, 1.4M Subscribers, Achieves Positive EBITDA of $26M, and Operating Cash Flow of $41M
- Dentons advises on equity offering by Housing Development Finance Corporation
- Landbay opens Seedrs round to new investors
- NEW NETTING INITIATIVE ADDRESSES $10 TRILLION-PER-DAY INTERBANK PAYMENTS FLOWS
- ICC TRADE REGISTER CONFIRMS LOW RISK PROFILE FOR TRADE AND EXPORT FINANCE
- BE HONEST – WE’RE ONE YEAR IN BUT HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THE FCA’S WIND DOWN GUIDELINES?
- A Guide to Investing in Vietnam
- UK FOREIGN-OWNED BUSINESSES GENERATE £326.5BN – DESPITE HOLDING JUST 1.1% OF THE MARKET
- THE EVOLUTION OF CASH
- BREXIT WOES FOR UK MORTGAGE MARKET AS LENDING SLOWS, SAYS GLOBALDATA
- P2P LENDING DISRUPTS FURTHER WITH THE LAUNCH OF ASSETZ CAPITAL-AS-A-SERVICE
- THE NOTTINGHAM REPORTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN FIRST SIX MONTHS OF THE YEAR
- EUROPEAN CARD FRAUD FOR 19 COUNTRIES HIT RECORD €1.8B IN 2016
- DON’T WAIT FOR MAKING TAX DIGITAL LEGISLATION TO BEGIN DIGITAL JOURNEY, WARNS IRIS
- THE SAGE GROUP PLC DISPOSAL OF NORTH AMERICAN PAYMENTS BUSINESS
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- SALESFORCE LAUNCHES FINANCIAL SERVICES CLOUD EINSTEIN — AI-POWERED CRM FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
- HEARTWOOD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT SEES CONTINUED GROWTH AS ITS ASSETS INCREASE BY 19% IN 2016
- ALIBABA GROUP GENERATED RMB 120.7 BILLION (USD 17.8 BILLION) OF GMV ON 2016 11.11 GLOBAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL
- ALIBABA GROUP GENERATED USD 7 BILLION OF GMV WITHIN THE FIRST TWO HOURS OF THE 2016 11.11 GLOBAL SHOPPING FESTIVAL
- CYPRUS SIGNS DOUBLE TAX TREATY AGREEMENT WITH IRAN, FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBLE TAXATION ON INCOME AND CAPITAL
- VOTING BEGINS TO FIND THE 2016 GROWTH CHAMPION OF THE YEAR
- SG CAPITAL MANAGEMENT APPOINTS VETERAN RESEARCH ANALYSTS
- DELOITTE IDENTIFIES 14 BUSINESS IMPACTS OF A CYBERATTACK
- HOW LONG COULD BREXIT TAKE TO IMPLEMENT?
- BREXIT WOULD RESULT IN TWO MORE YEARS OF AUSTERITY, IFS WARNS
- NEPTUNE CONTINUES EXPANSION WITH INTEGRATION INTO FIDESSA’S BUY-SIDE OMS PLATFORM
- XERO PASSES QUARTER BILLION ANNUALISED REVENUE
- UK BOND NETWORK SUPPORTS ACQUISITION OF PERIPRODUCTS
- 2016 MUST BRING GREATER INNOVATION TO THE LENDING MARKET
- Johnson Electric Results for The Half Year Ended 30th September 2015
- NETSUITE PARTNERS WITH CELERGO, BRINGING GLOBAL PAYROLL MANAGEMENT TO THE NETSUITE CLOUD
- RCI Financial Services Limited Case Study
- INSIGHTS INTO TRADING THE CURRENCY MINORS
- THE HISTORY OF THE BOOKS AND THE FUTURE OF ACCOUNTING
- ANALYZE THE IMPACT OF VOLCKER ON NON-US AND SMALLER BANKS
- TRADING CURRENCIES – ARE YOU A FUNDAMENTAL OR TECHNICAL TRADER?
- LITIGATION FUNDER BENTHAM ISSUES U.S. INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2014
- OH I DO LIKE TO INVEST BY THE SEASIDE!: BUYING “BEACH-TO-LET” IS HOT YEAR-ROUND AS NUMBER OF REMOTE LANDLORDS INCREASES
- STRATEGIC PARTNERS SUPPORT ACCELERATED ROLL-OUT OF MONITISE’S GLOBAL PLATFORM
- EURO AT RISK OF MORE DOWNSIDE AS SELLERS GAIN CONTROL
- OPEN SOURCE MIDDLEWARE PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST
- BAKERHOSTETLER EXPANDS BUSINESS AND ENERGY PRACTICES
- SAFECHARGE INTERNATIONAL GROUP LIMITED INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 30 JUNE 2014
- KEY INDICATORS THAT MAKE FINANCIAL MARKETS TICK
- MONITISE TRADING UPDATE
- BURFORD CAPITAL CONTINUES STRONG PERFORMANCE
- SNL FINANCIAL RANKS THE LARGEST 100 BANKS IN THE WORLD
- U.S. ECONOMY SUFFERED ITS FIRST CONTRACTION IN THREE YEARS
- A CALL TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY AS CONTRACTORS AND FREELANCERS PLAY AN INCREASINGLY KEY ROLE IN THE ECONOMY
- CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW 2013 IFRS NET INCOME GROWS 53.7% TO RUB 8.9 BLN, RETURN ON EQUITY UP TO 20.1%
- NEW CREDIT RATINGS ANALYSIS SHOWS TWO-THIRDS OF UK SMES ARE AT RISK FROM ECONOMIC UPTURN
- MONITISE H1 REVENUE UP 67% – CONSUMERS SWITCHING ON TO MOBILE INTERIM RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS TO 31 DECEMBER 2013
- GREENBACK DIPS AFTER DISAPPOINTING RETAIL SALES AND JOBLESS CLAIMS FIGURES
- BACKING UK BUSINESSES TO LEAD THE WAY IN 2014
- What are the US non-farm payrolls and how do they influence the financial markets?
- THE UNDERGROUND HACKING ECONOMY IS ALIVE AND WELL
- TAKAFUL IKHLAS RECEIVES MALAYSIAN BEST TAKAFUL OPERATOR AWARD 2013 FROM GLOBAL BANKING & FINANCE REVIEW
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- Harris Pye
- Changing banking for good It’s all about the culture
- Deloitte releases a global Takaful Insurance market report and hosts a Middle East roundtable on Islamic Finance regulatory and industry challenges
- In-depth Interview with Terry Thompson, President of FXPRIMUS
- HLTV – Where are house prices heading?
- Teradata Revenue Increases 18 Percent in Constant Currency
- Miles Dean, Founder of Milestone International Tax Partners
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- A new Fiscal Treaty – and now what? The Danish Economic Affairs Minister urges countries to ‘take their promises home’.
- Global Banking and Finance Review names BLOM BANK S.A.L. as “Best Bank in Lebanon 2011”
- Newly Released Data Reveal Drop in Capital Flows to Developing Countries in 2009
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...