Gorilla Safety, provider of an innovative, proprietary and patented software solution that fully automates all aspects of fleet and safety management, announced today the release of its new Oil and Gas Product, catering to specific needs of fleet operations engaged in that industry.
This bundled functionality added to Gorilla Safetys award-winning platform fills the gaps for fleets operating in oilfields. Each fleet has different needs, making it challenging to find one solution specially designed to make its work easier. With Gorilla Safetys Oil and Gas solution, entities can save time, money and operate more safely, with greater visibility into its operation.
The new Oil and Gas Bundle offers these key features:
- Dynamic Logbook Management for transparency into driver availability and history, allowing easy driver management.
- Dynamic Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) allows for configuration of vehicle inspection to account for specialized equipment, different circumstances and operational requirements.
- Bulk Document Management enables simple management and retrieval of documents in a snap and in bulk, resulting in effective larger fleet operations.
- Bulk Unidentified Logbook Management addresses the greatest struggle any fleet has with the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate. The system easily allows for managing unidentified driving logs records.
- Multiple Fleet Manager capability helps maintain privacy and organization; offers the ability to add multiple fleet managers at any level through an advanced permission-based system.
- Multiple Location and Department of Transportation Number Support aids in ensuring Department of Transportation numbers reflect the right location from which drivers are operating “ with maximum flexibility.
- Non-DOT Trips enables drivers to operate light vehicles (not required to use ELDs) by logging that time as a non-driving event.
- Non-Vehicle Logs affords the greatest flexibility at an oil well site. Drivers are often working and in On Duty Not Driving status. The ELD allows for that.
- Messaging In-App promotes seamless communication amongst teams.
We are continually bringing to market novel upgrades and solutions that cater to the needs of distinct types of fleets, in this case, Oil and Gas. In keeping with our expanding and broad offering, Gorilla Safetys new Oil and Gas Bundle is helping organizations engaged in this space operate in a more tailored manner, congruent to their specific business needs, creating greater operational efficiencies. Were adding features that allow oil and gas fleets to better focus on organizing and managing their daily business as they rely on Gorilla Safety to provide the customization and flexibility necessary for smooth and safe fleet operations, said Mark Walton, co-founder and chief executive officer at Gorilla Safety.
The Oil and Gas Bundle is available as an add-on to any current Gorilla Safety product by calling 844-636-1360. More information about Gorilla Safetys product portfolio can be found here.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
About Gorilla Safety
Launched at the onset of 2016 and founded in 2013 by two seasoned insurance industry professionals, Houston-based Gorilla Safety provides the transportation industry with a patented, affordable cloud-based software solution that automates every aspect of fleet and safety management. Gorilla Safety brings to the marketplace the first and only easy-to-use mobile app that fully integrates all the capabilities necessary for safely and efficiently managing large short-haul and long-haul vehicle fleets. The Companys state-of-the-art solution is helping fleets more quickly and easily adapt to mandated Electronic Logging Device (ELD) regulatory requirements.
The Gorilla Safety app boasts many features that allow users to better manage their business, improve productivity, increase profitability and lower insurance claims and premiums – all done quickly and simply from the palm of their hands. For more information, visit www.gorillasafety.com, go to the Gorilla Safety Facebook page or follow the Company on Twitter @Gorilla_Safety and LinkedIn.
for Gorilla Safety
Susan Turkell Lewis, 303-766-4343