The “Global Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) Coatings Market Share, Size – Segmented by Application, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) coatings is expected to register a moderately high growth during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
This growth is primarily driven by the increasing non-stick applications in food and cryogenic industries applications, and augmenting demand for chemical process vessels and chemical seals & diaphragms.
Emerging Applications in the Optical Fiber Industry like Jacketing Material
Optic fiber can be used as a medium for telecommunications and computer networking because it is flexible and can be bundled as cables and has a very small footprint.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
The optical fiber cables market benefited from growing demand for data transmission capacity, making it essential to upgrade existing network infrastructure, particularly in Italy and France, where the existing network is still predominantly in copper cable, while North America started to see the first initiatives to develop the 5G network.
The market for optical fiber cables also benefited from growing investments by the principal Chinese carriers, who represented the biggest source of growth in global optical cable demand. This trend gains momentum in the nearby future further igniting the demand for overall perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) coatings market.
- Semiconductors Application Segment to Contribute Significant Demand to the Market
- North America to Dominate the Perfluoroalkoxy Coatings Market
Key Developments in the Market
- Beijing Xinshiyi Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Company has developed a 600 MW MGGH heat exchanger by using Solvay’s advanced Hyflon perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) fluoropolymer coating.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Analysis
7. Future of the Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) Coatings Market
8. Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) Coatings Market Competitive Landscape
9. Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA) Coatings Market Companies
- 3M (Dyneon GmbH)
- AGC Inc.
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Fluorocarbon Surface Technologies
- Hubei Everflon Polymer Co. Ltd.
- Impreglon UK Limited
- Marcote UK Ltd.
- MBI Coatings
- The Chemours Company
- Toefco Engineered Coating Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wq7wk9/global?w=4