The “The Global Market for Nanocoatings to 2027, 20th Edition” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Market for Nanocoatings examines a market that is already providing significant economic, hygiene and environmental benefit for sectors such as consumer electronics, construction, medicine & healthcare, textiles, oil & gas, infrastructure and aviation.
Global Market for Nanocoatings covers the latest products, companies and market in nanocoatings. With over 70 additional pages of content from the previous editions the report provides revised market estimates based on recent growth in a range of markets. Sections on electronics, glass and windows and textiles have been greatly expanded and over 25 new company profiles added.
The incorporation of nanomaterials into thin films, coatings and surfaces leads to new functionalities, completely innovative characteristics and the possibility to achieve multi-functional coatings and smart coatings. The use of nanomaterials also results in performance enhancements in wear, corrosion-wear, fatigue and corrosion resistant coatings. Nanocoatings demonstrate significant enhancement in outdoor durability and vastly improved hardness and flexibility compared to traditional coatings.
Report contents include:
- Size in value for the nanocoatings market, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2027.
- Size in value for the End-user industries for nanocoatings and growth during the forecast period.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- The regional markets for nanocoatings .
- Market outlook for 2018.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for nanocoatings, by type and markets.
- The latest trends in nanostructured surface treatments and coatings.
- Benefits of nanocoatings, by markets and applications
- Addressable markets for nanocoatings, by nanocoatings type and industry
- Estimated market revenues for nanocoatings to 2027, by market and applications
- Functional and smart nanocoatings applications.
- 330 company profiles including products and target markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Nanocoatings Technical Analysis
5 Nanomaterials Used In Nanocoatings
6 Nanocoatings Market Structure
7 Market Segment Analysis, By Nanocoatings Type
8 Market Segment Analysis, By End User Market
9 Nanocoatings Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rlk25w/global_market_for?w=4