The “Telecommunication Services Global Industry Guide 2013-2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
An essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global telecommunication services market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global telecommunication services market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global telecommunication services market?
- The global telecommunication services market had total revenues of $1,224.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.9% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 7.4 billion users in 2017.
- The Asia-Pacific market, which accounts for 40.5% of the global market value, has been the growth engine of the global market, recording the highest growth among all regions, which has been shaped by a shift to mobile internet services.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2k4cnd/global_industry?w=4