The “Global Humanoids Market – Segmented by Motion (Wheel Drive, Biped), Application, and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Humanoids market was valued at USD 287.86 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 41.93% during the forecast period (2018-2023) to reach USD 2,337.54 million by 2023.
Technological advancements in the market are leading to growth in the features of humanoids. Also, the increasing adoption of these robots for education and research purposes are expected to act as the major driving factors during the forecast period. In addition, the growing penetration of robotics as a whole in various countries is also expected to play a significant role in the adoption of Humanoids.
Moreover, it is a challenging research field and has gained significant attention during the past decade. To expand its reach beyond conventional applications, researchers are striving to increase the functional capacities of humanoids. However, high research and developments costs can act as a challenge for the market.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Increasing Demand from Education Sector to Augment Market Growth
- Presence of Major Players in Asia Pacific to Make it a Lucrative Market
Notable Developments in the Market
- SoftBank Robotics America, Inc. the North American arm of SoftBank Robotics Group announced an enhanced set of features for Pepper, the humanoid robot, including front of office capabilities.
- Toyota announced the T-HR3, a third-generation humanoid robot. It is 1.5 meters tall, weighs 75 kilograms, and has 32 degrees of torque-controlled freedom plus a pair of 10 fingered hands.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Humanoids Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
- Hanson Robotics
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Kawada Robotics Corporation
- Pal Robotics
- Softbank Robotics
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Ubtech Robotics Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Humanoids Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xjv43q/global_humanoids?w=4