The “Global Doxorubicin Market – Segmented by Drug Formulation (Lyophilized Powder and Doxorubicin Injection), Application, Distribution Channel, and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Doxorubicin market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023.
Developing countries are disproportionately affected by the growing numbers of cancers due to growing and aging populations. Hence the increasing number of cancer cases and the increasing need to treat them effectively and efficiently is going to help boost the market for doxorubicin in the forecast period.
Other factors driving the market growth are increasing application of doxorubicin and an increasing number of companies manufacturing doxorubicin.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Increasing Prevalence of Cancer Worldwide
- Side Effects Associated With Doxorubicin May Hinder Growth
- North America is Expected to Dominate the Market
Major Market Developments
- India, Hyderabad-based NATCO Pharma Ltd has announced that its co-development and marketing partner, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, has filed for registration of doxorubicin hydrochloride liposome injection for intravenous use, in the European markets.
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals
- Cipla Inc.
- Janssen Products
- Pfizer Inc.
- SRS Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Segmentation
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/krzc5j/global?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Cancer Drugs , Breast
Cancer Drugs , Ovarian
Cancer Drugs , Bladder
Cancer Drugs , Thyroid