The “Global CDN Security Market – Segmented, by Type (DDoS Protection, Web Application Firewall), Organization Size, Industry Vertical (Media & Entertainment, Retail, BFSI), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The CDN Security market was valued at USD 2.02 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 8.3 billion by 2023, with a CAGR of 26.57% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Factors, such as growing cloud-based services are expected to drive the CDN security market. The growing penetration of connected things & enterprise mobility trends and need to alleviate increasing cyber-attacks, such as DDoS among enterprises are also driving growth for CDN security market.
However, issues related to high operational cost related to CDN security are estimated to challenge the growth of the market.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- DDoS Protection is Expected to Fuel the Market Growth
- North America is Expected to have a Substantial Market Share
Major Developments in the Market
- Microsoft launched its own Content Delivery Network (CDN) to enable customers to use and deliver content from it. With Azure CDN customers can allow their businesses to provide content on any of Microsoft’s extensive 54 global point-of-presence (POP) CDN in 33 countries.
- Comodo entered into partnership with StackPath to leverage its technologies to create the first-ever platform that combines a security operations center (SOC) with machine learning, security incident and event management (SIEM), web application firewall (WAF), and a secure content delivery network (CDN) to provide a holistic cyber solution for monitoring and defending web infrastructure.
- Akamai Technologies Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Arbor Networks Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- CDNetworks Inc.
- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd.
- CloudFlare Inc.
- Distil Networks Inc.
- Limelight Networks Inc.
- Nexusguard Ltd.
- StackPath LLC
- Radware Ltd.
- Verizon Digital Media Services Inc.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. CDN Security Market Insights
5. CDN Security Market Dynamics
6. Global CDN Security Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global CDN Security Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/94ggld/global_cdn?w=4