The “Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market by Aircraft Type, by Application Type, by Material Type, by Motion Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2018-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aircraft aerodynamic seals market is projected to grow at a healthy rate over the next five years to reach US$ 494.7 million in 2023. Increasing production rates of commercial aircraft are primarily driving the demand for aerodynamic seals.
Both major commercial aircraft manufacturers, Boeing and Airbus, are incessantly increasing the production rates of their best-selling aircraft in order to meet such huge order backlogs. At the same time, both have strategically been launching fuel-efficient version of their best-selling aircraft programs to have a better grip on the market growth.
Currently, Boeing and Airbus had a combined total order backlog of 13,090 commercial aircraft as of 31 March 2018. Owing to this factor, it is estimated that there would have a sustained demand for aerodynamic seals in the foreseeable future.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
Another factor assuring a greater demand for fuel-efficient aircraft. Also, making aircraft lightweight and aerodynamic are the major ways through which the aerospace industry can make aircraft more fuel efficient. This, in turn, is driving the usage of aerodynamic seals in various sections of the aircraft.
- Based on aircraft type, commercial aircraft is expected to remain the largest and fastest-growing segment of the global aircraft aerodynamic seals market during the forecast period.
- Based on application type, the airframe is expected to remain the most dominant application segment of the aircraft aerodynamic seals market during the forecast period.
- Based on material type, the polymer seal is expected to remain the largest segment of the global aircraft aerodynamic seals market during the forecast period.
- Based on the regions, North America is expected to remain the largest aircraft aerodynamic seals market during the forecast period, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the highest growth during the same period.
Key Topics Covered
2. Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market – Overview and Market Forces
3. Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market Analysis – By Aircraft Type
4. Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market Analysis – By Application Type
5. Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market Analysis – By Motion Type
6. Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market Analysis – By Material Type
7. Aircraft Aerodynamic Seals Market Analysis – By Region
8. Competitive Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
10. Company Profiles of Key Players
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Freudenberg Group
- Hutchinson S.A.
- Meggitt plc
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Saint Gobain S.A.
- SKF Group
- Trelleborg AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6q9zkk/global_aircraft?w=4