The “Global Logistics Automation Market by Component, Organization Type, Application, End-user Industry and Region – Forecast to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The logistics automation market is expected to reach USD 85.9 billion in 2023 from USD 43.9 billion in 2017, witnessing a CAGR of 12.1% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Changes due to economic development, enhancement of disposal income, affordability, and buying a pattern of customers has led to the growth of the logistics automation market. The increasing affordability is, thereby, raising expectations for better services, in terms of product portfolio, delivery time, and cost, which in turn is increasing the demand for logistics automation as it can increase the efficiency of warehousing and transportation.
The exponential growth of the e-commerce industry and the emergence of cloud-based technologies and IoT are boosting the growth of the logistics automation market, while high capital investment and lack of skilled personnel are restraining the growth of the market.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
- Exponential Growth of the E-Commerce Industry is Driving the Logistics Automation Market
- Asia-Pacific to Be the Major Region for Logistics Automation Over the Forecast Period
Major Market Developments
- Mecalux planned to install an automated warehouse for pallets in Cosmopak’s Logistics center, a cosmetics product maker and packager, located in the northern Portuguese city of Ovar.
- Muratec planned to acquire all of the issued stock of AGVE AB of Goteborg Sweden (AGVE), a leading manufacturer of Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV), from the existing shareholders.
Key Players Profiled
- Dematic Corp.
- Daifuku Co. Ltd
- Swisslog Holding Ltd
- Honeywell Intelligrated
- Murata Machinery Ltd
- Knapp AG
- Jungheinrich AG
- SSI Schaefer LLC
- Mecalux S.A
- Beumer Group
- TGW Logistics Group GmbH
- Toshiba Infrastructure System & Solutions Corporation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Logistic Automation Market Insights
5. Global Logistics Automation Market – Segmentation
6. Logistic Automation Market Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis of the Logistic Automation Market
8. Future of the Global Logistic Automation Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f48cgh/global_86bn?w=4