The “Global Massive Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MIMO) Market – Segmented by Technology (LTE Advanced, LTE Advanced Pro, 5G), Type (SU-MIMO, MU-MIMO), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Massive Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output (MIMO) Market was valued at USD 1.06 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 7.75 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 39.4% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
In the recent years, exponentially growing mobile devices for commercial use, in arrears to the, bring your own device (BYOD) to work policies have created an enormous demand for high-speed internet connections.
The evolution of LTE advanced and LTE advanced pro applications has served this purpose for quite a long time now and stand to be the key technologies for implementing MIMO antennas in the current market scenario.
WANT TO BUILD A FINANCIAL EMPIRE?
Subscribe to the Global Banking & Finance Review Newsletter for FREE Get Access to Exclusive Reports to Save Time & Money
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. We Will Not Spam, Rent, or Sell Your Information.
However, with mobile network companies focusing on 5G preparedness, multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) is expected to drive the growth of massive MIMO market over the forecast period.
- Increasing Adoption of MU-MIMO
- North America to Forefront the Growth
Notable Developments in the Market
- T-Mobile Inc., has acquired Sprint Communications. The USD 26 billion acquisition is expected help T-Mobile to compete with companies like AT&T and Verizon. With support from Sprint, T-Mobile is expected to roll out a 5G network in America over the next few years. It is estimated that the combined company will have over 100 million customers creating more jobs in the country. T-Mobile had already announced an investment of USD 40 billion in its new business efforts over the next three years.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insight
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Massive MIMO Market Segmentation
7. Company Profiles
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Vodafone Group PLC
- Airtel Ltd.
- China Mobile Ltd.
- China Unicom Ltd.
- Ericsson AB
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- T-Mobile Inc.
- ZTE Corporation
- Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Global Massive MIMO Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83nhvn/global_7_75bn?w=4