- Achieve success today – Siraj Finance provides you with the best in modern innovative Shari’ah-compliant financial products and services
- ILS potential within Belt and Road Initiative
- Bricklane receives Shariah accreditation for its residential property investment funds
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of B+ to JSC Lisi Lake Development, Outlook Stable
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ Invests $5 Million in Granby-Based Belt-Tech Products
- Scope Ratings affirms its issuer rating of BBB-/Stable on Germany-based Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- Private equity in emerging markets: worth the risk?
- OneLife Announces Strong Financial Performance in 2017 in Continued Pursuit of its Global Ambitions
- Scope assigns initial issuer rating of BB to Deutsche Konsum REIT-AG, Outlook Stable
- AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution and Full Color TFT Driven Micro LED Display Technology
- Re-thinking the Financial Industry
- Rasmala Trade Finance Fund crosses $250 million
- Home Credit Group Reports 2017 Financial Results, China delivered strong performance
- TINUBU SQUARE LAUNCHES TINUBU CREDIT INSURANCE SUITE CORE EDITION
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- HARD BREXIT AND STRONG INFLATION DATA: NOW IS THE TIME TO ‘GO MORE GLOBAL’
- MCB CAPITAL MARKETS ADVISES SANNE ON THE US$127.3 MILLION ACQUISITION OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- BEWARE OF THE RISE IN U.S. BOND YIELDS, INVESTORS WARNED
- HOW AND WHY CORPORATE CASH HOARDING MUST END – PART II
- COPING WITH A DEFAULT SPIKE
- WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ‘BREXIT-PROOFING’ INVESTMENTS
- VENN ANNOUNCES SECOND CLOSE OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEBT FUND SECURING £185 MILLION OF INSTITUTIONAL INVESTMENT
- ECB DECISION: INVESTORS TO EXPAND PORTFOLIOS
- Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia
- FIVE SIGNS YOU NEED A WEALTH MANAGER – AND IT WILL BE WELL BEFORE £10M
- New ways to take control of compliance
- SUMMARY OF THE ISRAEL HEDGE FUND SURVEY
- What Is The One Secret That Has Allowed FTM to Win The Coveted Global Banking & Finance Review Award for Best Fixed Income Fund Offshore 2012?
- Top 10 reasons to invest in China
- Africa trade using China’s currency set to reach US$100bn
- The challenges of the European financial sector
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...