- Gambling on a workaround: what does the end of LIBOR mean for international banks?
- The LIBOR Iceberg is Dead Ahead – Now is The Time to Start Steering Clear
- Three ways data management tools can help financial services organisations stay competitive
- What banks can learn from Silicon Valley
- Sustainable bonds and loans: can we achieve more?
- Market Abuse Regulation three years on: is this still a priority for the regulator?
- New Developments in Third Party Service Provider Guidance
- Government targets Limited Partnerships in money laundering clampdown
- The Transaction Security Landscape: New Mandates, New Challenges
- Vision to Reality: Creating a Universal Digital ID for UK Financial Services Consumers
- Differential Brands Group Completes Acquisition of Significant Portion of Global Brands Group’s North American Business to Create Centric Brands Inc.
- FCA Consults on new Powers for the Payment Services and E-money Sectors
- Regulatory oversight threatens to undermine potential of Open Banking
- Avaloq announces strong H1 2018 results[i], driven by increased customer activity and international expansion
- Scope places Turkey’s BB+ ratings under review for downgrade
- Huami Announces Acquiring Core Assets of Zepp International Limited and Physical Enterprises Inc.
- WellCare Announces Five-Year $1.3 Billion Amended and Restated Credit Agreement
- Scope affirms Deutsche Bank’s German mortgage-covered bonds at AAA and changes Outlook to Negative
- OnDeck Canada Adds New Revolving Credit Facility to Finance Small Business Loans
- EMBRAER S.A. Material FACT
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Skyline National Bank Complete Merger with Great State Bank
- A summary of transfer pricing (TP) guidelines
- Commvault Partners with Lucidworks to Bring New Innovations in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to the Evolving Data Backup and Protection Market
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules States Can Collect Sales Tax from Web-Based Sellers That Do Not Have a Physical Presence in the State
- Parkway Acquisition Corp. and Great State Bank Receive Shareholder Approvals for Merger
- New Crypto Innovation Poised to Disrupt Multi-Trillion-Dollar Global Digital Payments Market
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Takes a Giant Leap Forward With Blockchain Infusion
- United Bancorp, Inc. Announces Agreement To Acquire Powhatan Point Community Bancshares, Inc.
- Blockchain Market Expected to Grow as Financial Companies Plan Investments
- Scope assigns BBB-(SF) to class A notes issued by ARAGORN NPL 2018 S.R.L.– Italian NPL ABS
- Swedish Authorities Strengthen Country’s Preparedness with UMS, an Everbridge Company
- Romspen Mortgage Investment Fund Announces 2017 Results
- Internet of Things (IoT) Technology Innovation Lighting The Tech Industry on Fire
- Commvault and Alibaba Cloud Join Forces to Accelerate Worldwide Digital Transformations
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) Becoming Biggest Influences on Tech Industry
- Artificial Intelligence to Reach a New Level With Infusion of Blockchain Technology Innovation
- Enabling Cryptocurrency Transactions Key to Going Mainstream
- Modernizing Infrastructure Asset Management Leading to Major New Projects and Partnerships
- Massive Growth in Internet of Things (IoT) Market Evidenced by Skyrocketing Number of Connected Devices
- GDPR represents huge opportunity for Channel with Commvault Data Governance Solutions
- A Class Waiver Can Be A Condition of Employment
- New Frontier of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Tech Industry Could Top $190 Billion By 2025
- Tervita Corporation Announces Success of Consent Solicitation to Amend its 7.625% Senior Secured Notes Due 2021
- 2U, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Stock
- GDPR: Where to Start with Documentation and How Automation Can Help
- Kraton Corporation Announces Pricing Of Private Offering Of Senior Notes
- Tackle persistent debt and IFRS 9 with Direct Debits
- No Surprises: Cyber and Data Privacy Threats Remain Top Risk for Financial Services Industry
- Investors should exercise vigilance around AT1 calls
- Beyond the Deadline: What does ongoing GDPR compliance really look like?
- BakerHostetler Widens Footprint in Atlanta – Grows Employment and Labor Practice by Five
- CCAR – What’s changing in 2018?
- WHY REGULATION PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY IN THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
- ASSYSTEM S.A. ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS
- ARE HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS PROTECTED FROM EXTRADITION?: A LOOK AT THE CURRENT EXTRADITION LANDSCAPE
- BOOST TO FUNDS INDUSTRY AS BVI LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP LAW
- WILL GDPR CHANGE INVESTMENT IN STARTUPS?
- DTT BETWEEN CYPRUS AND BARBADOS HAS ENTERED INTO FORCE
- MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS’ RIGHTS IN CYPRUS
- THROWING CAUTION TO THE WIND: THREE HURDLES FOR BUSINESSES TO VAULT IN 2018
- STROOCK ELEVATES 11 NEW PARTNERS AND SPECIAL COUNSEL
- PSD2: ARE YOU READY FOR THE DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION?
- ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN ISRAEL IN 2018 – WHAT TO EXPECT
- NAVIGATING DATA RESIDENCY & PRIVACY COMPLIANCE IN THE CLOUD
- RAMBUS TEAMS WITH EFTPOS FOR ANDROID PAY IN AUSTRALIA
- Q&A WITH RACHAEL DONNELLY, ASSOCIATE SOLICITOR IN THE PROPERTY LITIGATION TEAM AT BLACKS SOLICITORS LLP, ON THE KEY THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN BUYING A LEASEHOLD PROPERTY
- WHAT MERCHANTS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PROTECTING CUSTOMERS AND NEW REGULATIONS
- TAX ME NOW; PAY ME LATER?
- ENFORCEMENT OF FOREIGN JUDGMENTS IN CYPRUS
- HOW THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY CAN PREPARE FOR GDPR
- EUROPE SHOULD RESIST MAKING UNILATERAL CHANGES TO TAX LAWS
- THE UK’S MODERN SLAVERY ACT AND CORPORATE LIABILITY: DOES IT GO FAR ENOUGH?
- THE EU-CANADA AGREEMENT ON PASSENGER NAME RECORDS (PNR): TURBULENCE AHEAD!
- REAL ESTATE IN THE CROSSHAIRS: CONGRESSIONAL CALLS TO STEP UP SCRUTINY OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT
- WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS IS BEING DEFAMED ON A REVIEW SITE
- A FIVE POINT PROPERTY PLAN FOR THE NEXT GOVERNMENT
- BANKING AND FINANCE REVIEW: WHAT’S IN STORE IN 2017?
- THE 2017 TAX FILING SEASON: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE OPERATIONS AND THE TAXPAYER EXPERIENCE
- US, UK AND GERMAN LAW FIRMS COLLABORATE TO HELP EUROPEAN FINANCIAL WHISTLEBLOWERS BRING CASES, COLLECT AWARDS
- SEC ANNOUNCES EXAMINATIONS OF RIAS FOR WHISTLEBLOWER RULE COMPLIANCE
- AMENDMENTS TO THE IP BOX REGIME IN CYPRUS
- SHOOTING THE MESSENGER: HMRC’S LATEST PENALTY REGIME FOR ‘ENABLERS’ OF AVOIDANCE
- NEW PROPOSED LEGISLATION FOR AMENDMENTS OF THE CYPRUS IP BOX REGIME
- BREXIT UPDATE: WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE
- BRACING FOR BREXIT – AFTER THE SHOCK, WHAT NOW?
- CYBERSECURITY REGULATION: A VIEW FROM THE U.S.
- BASE EROSION PROFIT SHIFTING (BEPS)
- A FORMER MOUNTIE’S WAR ON BANK FRAUD
- UNDERSTANDING THE PROPOSED FRENCH “DUTY OF VIGILANCE”
- TRADE SAFELY IN RUSSIA WITH ATRADIUS
- LANDMARK BANK SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVES DIGITAL BANKING WITH FIS
- Mobile Payments: Managing Commercial, Regulatory and Compliance Risk
- DATA PROTECTION V2.0 AND ITS IMPLICATIONS FOR BANKS INTRODUCTION
- INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CONFIRMED AS DOMINANT FORM OF GLOBAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- THE TOP FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE EU GDPR
- TOP TEN INTERNATIONAL ANTI-CORRUPTION DEVELOPMENTS FOR DECEMBER 2014
- FINANCIAL SERVICES REGULATORY AND FUNDS PRACTICE GROUP
- ANTI-AVOIDANCE AMENDMENTS TO EU PARENT-SUBSIDIARY DIRECTIVE
- WHY USER GENERATED CONTENT IS VITAL FOR TODAY’S FINANCIAL SERVICES MARKET
- BUYING DISTRESSED LOAN PORTFOLIOS
- REFORM OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY IN BANKS AND BUILDING SOCIETIES
- UK BUILDING SOCIETIES HIT ALL TIME HIGH RESERVES AND PLAY CORE ROLE SUPPORTING UK HOUSING MARKET RECOVERY, SAYS KPMG REPORT
- AIFMD’S BITE DEEPENS
- THE FIRST BUDGET FROM INDIA’S BJP GOVERNMENT WAS SHORT ON BOLD REFORMS BUT IS HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
- ECB ENTANGLED WITH BANKS IN POLICY CONUNDRUM
- ARENT FOX ADDS EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE PARTNER RUSSELL MCRORY IN NEW YORK
- CYPRUS TAX AUTHORITY GAINS EXTENSIVE POWERS
- CALCULATING THE CYPRUS CAPITAL GAINS TAX LAW
- OPTIMISTS VS. PESSIMISTS IN ITALIAN BANKING
- SANDWICH GENERATION
- PAYMENT PROTECTION INSURANCE (PPI): REGULATORY HICCUP OR CATALYST FOR A BANKING REVOLUTION?
- HOW BANKS CAN USE BIG DATA TO REMAIN SECURE
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORK PLACE
- URGENCY: SEPA COMPLIANCE. AND THEN WHAT?
- VIRTUSA EXPANDS OPERATIONS IN EUROPE WITH TRADETECH CONSULTING ACQUISITION
- TAXATION OF CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL TRUSTS
- THE HIDDEN DANGERS OF A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- COGNIZANT ACQUIRES EQUINOX CONSULTING, A FINANCIAL SERVICES CONSULTING FIRM IN FRANCE
- Cyber security: How to be proactive with the safety of client data before the hackers “byte” you
- Europeans Are More Likely Now to Switch Banks and Use Alternative Sources of Credit Bankers Report in FICO-Efma Survey
- Regaining Ownership of Corporate eDiscovery
- UK rings in regulatory changes follow death of old tripartite structure
- The end of statutory discrimination questionnaires
- A lesson from Sharia Banking
- Tax Information Sharing, the rise of “FATCA-esque” agreements
- RoE – Back to Normalization Post
- Kuwait Market Indices Lose Further Ground in 2011
- Global Markets 2011 – Swinging Between Bailout and Bankruptcy
- FATCA Compliance – an achievable goal
- Counterparty Exposure Risk
- Protection of foreign lenders’ rights in Ukraine
- Penzijní Fond Komerční banky – A force to be reckoned within the Czech Pension fund Industry
- United Arab’s Bank Financial Results for the nine months ended 30 September 2011 Operating Profit up by 20% to AED 281 million
- Completing Economic and Monetary Union
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...