- CitySavings is Best CSR Bank Philippines 2019
- New breed of CFO has emerged, says Sage report, as data analytics drives finance
- A visionary’s guide to banking transformation
- Harnessing alternative data intelligence to make better decisions: a golden opportunity for banks and financial institutions
- How Long Will My Money Last?
- What are the barriers to a cashless UK?
- Leading Investing App Invstr Announces Rap Competition
- Cash and Digital Payments will co-exist to drive financial inclusion
- The greatest barriers that the UK faces in its transition towards becoming a cashless society
- Challenging the traditions of trading
- Achieve success today – Siraj Finance provides you with the best in modern innovative Shari’ah-compliant financial products and services
- What you need to know about spending and saving money
- CitySavings named as Best CSR Bank Philippines 2018
- I&M Bank Rwanda – Nurturing Partnerships
- What is financial literacy?
- Metro Bank to ‘breathe new life’ into Crawley community
- National Cyber Security Centre warns boards that it’s time to get technical
- What is the purpose of FinTech?
- Palladium Impact Investments provides debt finance to support female shea nut pickers and processors in Ghana
- Temenos and AUC Venture Lab team up to accelerate fintech innovation in Egypt
- Financial Advisors Can Now Become Certified Wealth Mentors
- John Hancock Recognized for Innovation in Financial Education
- Allstate Foundation Purple Purse and Serena Williams Launch National Street Art Campaign to Make Domestic Violence and Financial Abuse Visible
- Hermes: Egypt’s economic potential – Oasis or mirage?
- AICPA Honors Theodore J. Sarenski with Kess Award for Excellence in Continuing Education
- Leading Data Integrity Platform, Validity, Acquires Industry Leading Email Verification Network, BriteVerify
- M&T Bank Earns 19th Consecutive ‘Outstanding’ Rating on Community Reinvestment Act Exam
- Disruptive Megatrends Necessitate a New Social Contract for Retirement
- The Gig Generation: addressing the challenges of a new workforce
- DHFL’s Maiden Masala Bonds Market Open Ceremony at London Stock Exchange
- The Université de Sherbrooke combines technology and research to promote student academic success
- Fewer Americans Are Delaying Major Life Events Because of Money Worries: AICPA Survey
- Home Credit Enhances Financial Literacy of Chinese Citizens through Social Responsibility Programs
- Capital.com launches new educational app in next step in its commitment to responsible trading
- Home Credit Cooperates with Top Universities in China to Promote Consumer Finance Industry Development
- 8 in 10 Americans Concerned about the Ability of Businesses to Safeguard their Financial and Personal Information: AICPA Survey
- PAYMENT CARD ACCEPTANCE SET TO SURGE BY 40% TO 85 MILLION OUTLETS WORLDWIDE BY 2022
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LAUNCHES ITS FIRST-EVER DIGITAL BANK IN AFRICA
- FINN AI LAUNCHES PERSONAL BANKING CHATBOT WITH BMO
- DEVERE CEO: PERSONAL FINANCE SHOULD BE TAUGHT AS A STANDALONE SUBJECT IN SCHOOLS
- FIVE FINTECHS TO WATCH THIS FORTNIGHT
- FINN.AI SELECTED AS A CANADIAN AI INNOVATOR
- Home Credit Continues Its Efforts to Bring a Better Life for Chinese
- HOME CREDIT KICKED OFF YEARLY FINANCIAL LITERACY CAMPAIGN IN CHINA
- NEW SURVEY FINDS RELATIONSHIP TENSION AND ANXIETY ARE HIDDEN COSTS OF DEBT
- Home Credit Awarded as Best Consumer Finance Company China 2017
- HOW AI IS CHANGING HOW CUSTOMERS THINK ABOUT SAVINGS AND INVESTMENTS.
- STEWARD BANK, BANKING ZIMBABWE’S UNBANKED
- PUTTING THE RIGHT FINGER FORWARD: WHY CONSUMER TECHNOLOGIES ARE ENCOURAGING BIOMETRIC BANKING
- GENERATION CLUELESS: MAJORITY OF MILLENNIALS COULDN’T TELL YOU WHAT AN ISA IS… (AND MANY OF THEM WORK IN FINANCE)
- FAKE FINANCIAL NEWS IS A REAL THREAT TO MAJORITY OF AMERICANS: NEW AICPA/HARRIS SURVEY
- BANKING IN EGYPT
- EMPLOYERS HAVE INTEGRAL ROLE IN COUNTERING FINANCIAL EXCLUSION SAYS HOUSE OF LORDS SELECT COMMITTEE
- MISYS BACKS GAMIFICATION TO EDUCATE NEXT GENERATION ON MONEY MANAGEMENT
- WORK TILL YOU DROP ‘IS THREAT TO RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION’
- MULTIPLE PENSION FUNDS ADD UP TO RETIREMENT CONFUSION
- DIGITALISATION: GETTING THE PRICE RIGHT
- PORTUS LAUNCHES FIRST “ROBO GUIDANCE” SERVICE FOR EMPLOYEES
- MORNINGSTAR ANNOUNCES AGENDA FOR INSTITUTIONAL CONFERENCE EUROPE IN AMSTERDAM, 17-18 MARCH 2017
- What is a subsidized loan?
- THE HUMAN SIDE OF PRIVATE EQUITY IS A GOOD THING
- FINIMIZE MYLIFE OPENS IN ‘ALPHA’ TO FIRST USERS IN 8,000-STRONG WAITING LIST
- FINIMIZE COMPLETES SEED FUNDING ROUND LED BY PASSION CAPITAL
- DEEPER CAPITAL MARKETS IN CEE COUNTRIES COULD UNLOCK €200 BILLION IN CAPITAL
- INSPIRING THE NEXT UNICORN: SAVINGS BANK OPENS NCR INNOVATION EXPERIENCE ROOM FOR STARTUPS
- COOPERATIVE BANK IN GERMANY UNLEASHES INNOVATION WITH NCR’S FLAGSHIP INNOVATION EXPERIENCE ROOM
- THINK TANK CALLS FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO IMPROVE THE FINANCIAL SKILLS OF OLDER PEOPLE TO REDUCE THE RISK OF SCAMS
- FICO SURVEY: TWO IN FIVE MILLENNIALS IN THE U.S. ARE CONCERNED
- LORDS FINANCIAL EXCLUSION COMMITTEE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU
- DELIVERING COMPLIANCE AND ROBO ADVICE IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
- GUIDEVINE HELPS POWER INVESTOPEDIA’S ADVISOR INSIGHTS PLATFORM
- IRAN: OPEN FOR BUSINESS?
- CENTER FOR FINANCIAL EDUCATION ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW ELEARNING PLATFORM TO TEACH PERSONAL FINANCE
- MICROFINANCE: EMANCIPATING THE WORLD’S POOREST
- FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRMS: MIND THE SKILLS GAP
- ACCA-X, A NEW ONLINE LEARNING VENTURE, LAUNCHED BY ACCA
- ADDING MEANING TO THE NAME: STANDARD BANK PRIVATE CLIENTS REBRANDS AS ‘WEALTH AND INVESTMENT’
- THE BRAIN DRAIN: FINANCIAL SERVICES FAILING TO PROVIDE STAFF WITH THE TRAINING THEY NEED
- WHY SHOULD BANKS PAY ATTENTION TO E-LEARNING?
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY IN RETAIL BANKS
- 1 IN 3 SAVERS ENQUIRE ABOUT RAIDING THEIR PENSION POTS
- PERSONAL BANKING IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- PENCOM TO BRING WORLD PENSION SUMMIT TO AFRICA
- NEARLY HALF OF UK HOMEOWNERS NOW PRIORITISE INHERITANCE TAX PLANNING
- HOW DO BABY BOOMERS AND GENERATIONS X AND Y DECIDE ON INVESTMENTS?
- THE BANKS, THE CUSTOMERS AND THE FRAUDSTERS
- PFEG AND CISI ANNOUNCE NEW PARTNERSHIP TO HELP TEACHERS DELIVER FINANCIAL EDUCATION IN CITIZENSHIP LESSONS
- FINFIT SURVEY REVEALS TOP 3 EMPLOYEE WANTS IN FINANCIAL WELLNESS PROGRAMS
- FORTINET GLOBAL SURVEY SHOWS GENERATION Y’S HARDENING STANCE AGAINST CORPORATE BYOD/BRING-YOUR-OWN-CLOUD POLICIES AS EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES ENTER THE WORKPLACE
- RETAIL BANKING IN THE UAE
- Passive Investing vs. Active Investing: Eight Strategies for the Stock Investor
- You vs. Debt: A Financial Education for Controlling Your Money & Debt
- IMF Calls for Further Reforms in China’s Financial System
- World Bank Approves US$1 billion credit to improve rural livelihoods and boost India’s rural economy
- The challenges of the European financial sector
- The World Bank Supports Russia’s Government Efforts to Improve Financial Literacy, Education, and Consumer Protection of Citizens
- World Bank Supports Further Revamping of Health Care in Rural Areas of Armenia
Return to work: Flexibility, preparation and communication are key
By Matt Weston, Managing Director, Robert Half UK As lockdown restrictions ease for the foreseeable future, conversations across the business...
How sustainable AI improves the triple bottom line
An investment in green AI enables financial services firms to align people, profit, and planet By Nick Dale, EVP business...
The impact and implications of Covid-19 on financial reporting
By Mark Billington, Regional Director, Greater China & South-East Asia, ICAEW The economic consequences of Covid-19 have been unprecedented, affecting...
Contis enters RBS Capability and Innovation Fund bid seeking £35 million for disruptive SME growth strategy
Leading payments provider, Contis, has applied for two grants from the RBS & BCR Alternative Remedies Package, totalling £35 million. Unlike most applicants who...
Four years of digital transformation in four weeks: UK lockdown puts pressure on brands to digitally deliver
Nearly a third (32%) of consumers would switch providers if a brand’s website is unavailable for more than 24 hours...
Demonstrating the value of collaborative leadership during crises
By Jean Stephens, CEO, RSM International In 2000, a leading expert in behavioural science, Daniel Goleman, outlined the six key...
Empowerment Accelerates Continuous Improvement
By Larry Sternberg, JD, Fellow, Talent Plus, Inc. Empowerment First, let me clarify how I am using the word “empowerment”...
What is loneliness and how can you manage it?
By Iris Schaden Your Business and Personal Coach A mere century ago, almost no one lived alone. Today, many do...
How banks can build digital transformation into business continuity
By Andrew Warren, Head of Banking & Financial Services, UK&I, Cognizant Businesses around the world are falling victim to the...
Akerton Partners S.L. is a Spanish independent mid-market corporate finance advisor founded over a decade ago, in 2008, amid a...