- This event has passed.
Trade Receivables Securitisation
May 16, 2016
“The seminar provided a solid overview of all aspects related to trade receivables securitisation and would benefit anyone interested in entering this business”
Carole-Ann Miller, CEO at Maple Trade Finance
BCR Publishing and Clifford Chance are pleased to present the 2nd annual summit on Trade Receivables Securitisation, taking place 16th May 2016 in London, UK. This unique and focused programme will give a complete update on the latest developments in trade receivables securitisation including new deals, markets, investor appetite, off-balance sheet treatments, credit risk and the impact of new ‘disruptive’ technologies.
Topics on the 2016 agenda include:
Examining the latest developments, challenges and opportunities in the trade finance market
Legal and regulatory pressures
Assessing the impact of ‘disruptive’ technologies and platforms: how do these developments fit in with receivables?
Exploiting the differences and similarities between portfolio factoring and receivables securitisation.
Using securitisation and trade receivables techniques to finance trade finance assets
Achieving off- balance sheet treatments-
Latest developments in European ABL, enhanced asset based finance offerings and mezzanine
Where is trade receivables securitisation heading?
Who Will You Meet At TRS 2016?
- -Paul Coles, Hd. Trade Risk Distribution, Global Transaction Services, EMEA, BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH, Board Member, ITFA
- -Anurag Chaudhary, MD, Global Hd. Trade Risk Distribution & Syndication, CITI, Board Member, ITFA
- -Richard Hopkin, MD, Head of Fixed Income, AFME
- -Natacha Paree, Manager, Structured Funding Team, BANK OF ENGLAND
- -Steven Gandy, MD, Head of Debt Capital Markets Solution, SANTANDER
- -Sachin Patel, Global Co-Head Capital Markets, FUNDING CIRCLE
- -Cédric Teissier, CEO, FINEXKAP
- -Matt Wreford, CEO, DEMICA
- -Jim Leonard, MD, FINACITY
- -John Beaney, Senior Product Manager Global Receivables Finance, HSBC
- -David Bonsall, Director, AIG TRADE FINANCE
- -Stephen Ceurvorst, Managing Partner, LORD CAPITAL
- -Anthony Brown, CFA, Senior Director Asset Backed Finance, NORD LB
- -Jas Jalaf, Origination & Structuring, AIG TRADE FINANCE
Who Should Attend?
- Regulators, fixed income investors, issuers funding via debt capital markets, factors, invoice finance providers, fintechs, alternative finance platforms, receivables financiers, underwriters & structurers, rating agencies, analysts, trustees, law firms, service providers, technology platform providers, analytics firms, investors (FREE)*
Investors & Corporate Clients Attend For Free*!
Qualified investors are individuals directly employed by buy-side firms investing in securitized products whose principal professional responsibilities include investment analysis, investment decision-making and/or portfolio management functions. Qualified investors must be directly involved in their firm’s investment in securitized products. Registration as an investor is subject to approval. Consultants, outside counsel, financial advisors, servicers, broker/dealers and any other third party service providers who are not directly employed by a buy-side firm investing in securitized products DO NOT qualify as investors for registration purposes