- This event has passed.
June 20, 2016 - June 21, 2016
Why You Should Attend
Optimize profitability and productivity in retail lending, understand the need for innovative product design and discover best practices in all distribution channels. Join leaders in retail lending, consumer lending, retail banking, and product management to strategize best practices to maximize profitability while continuing to provide the best services to customers.
This conference will discuss the recent interest rate hike and how financial institutions are adjusting to fit the needs of both the institution itself and its customers. Via case studies and panel discussions, our expert speaker panel of key decision makers will assess the need to proactively manage rates and product prices, recognize the importance of personalization in product design, and continue to maintain and grow client relationships. The delegation will leave with better insight into the changing landscape of retail lending and be better prepared for the future.
- Integrate the alignment of secured and unsecured retail lending to ensure profitability and productivity
- Understand the need for customer centric lending design for your distribution methodology
- Innovate retail lending practices to price competitively within funding and regulation barriers
- Evolve your distribution channel strategy to excel both digitally and face-to-face
- Incorporate proactive rate management with the current volatile interest rate environment
Previous Attendees Include
BOK Financial, Capital One, CHASE Bank, Citibank, Deutsche Bank Group, KeyBank, Northern Trust, PNC Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, SunTrust Bank, TD Bank, Union Bank, Wells Fargo
Why Choose GFMI marcus evans?
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all, marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.