- This event has passed.
Rejuvenating Agriculture in Nigeria 2017 Summit
October 23, 2017 - October 24, 2017
– RAIN 2017 will be a comprehensive 2-day summit providing a platform for discussion, debate, networking and business meetings.
In partnership with the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, our vision is to use this summit as an avenue to strengthen the supply chain network of producers, agribusinesses, manufacturers, retailers and influencers responsible for driving the growth of agriculture in Nigeria.
Key themes to be explored are as follows:
Agriculture: Current and Emerging Opportunities, Agriculture Law and Policy, Soil and Crop Sciences, Fertilizer and Pesticides, Food Security
Support Infrastructure: Agriculture Transportation, Agricultural Workforce, Emerging Technology, Ports and Customs, Trade Tariffs and Associated costs
Finance: Development Funds, Government Initiatives, Intervention Funds
Who Should Attend:
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture
- State Ministry of Agriculture
- Local Government Areas
- Agricultural Development Agencies
- Fertilizer Manufacturers
- Agro Tools Manufacturers
- Machineries Manufacturers and Fabricators
- Tractor and Equipment manufacturers
- Animal, Livestock and Fish Feed Producers
- Agriculture Research Institutes
- Agriculture Processing Plants
- Seed Producers
…to name a few
Benefits of Attending:
- Numerous networking opportunities with highly influential contacts in the Agriculture Sector
- Get the latest agricultural policy updates
- Discover new markets, Expand your business and operations
- Establish an outstanding presence in Nigeria
- Participate in exclusive meetings with technology experts, government officials and regulators
- Discuss and advance upcoming projects by exchanging business ideas with prospective clients
For more information on the event, please visit: http://www.k2africa.com/events/rejuvenating-agriculture-in-nigeria/
Or simply contact Jessica Akintoye at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!