- This event has passed.
INSURANCE RISK FORUM 2016 | SOLVENCY II, LIQUIDITY RISK, DATA CONFERENCE
November 29, 2016
The Insurance Risk Forum 2016 brings together senior insurance risk professionals to review the regulatory agenda, Solvency II, data requirements, impact of BREXIT in an era of technological advances.
Hosted by the Center for Financial Professionals, the Insurance Risk Forum 2016 will feature a day of interactive discussions and presentations. Don’t miss the opportunity for you and your colleagues to attend the Forum to hear from the industry’s most senior insurance risk speakers including:
- Head of Risk Framework & Regulatory Strategy, AIG, EMEA
- Head Liquidity and Investment Group Risk, Generali
- Data Protection Officer – UK, Zurich
- Data Protection Officer – UK & EMEA, Swiss Re
- CRO, Legal and General
- Global Head of Operational & Conduct Risk, Aegon NV
- Head of Compliance, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group
- Group Chief Actuary, LV
- Director of Strategic Transactions, Legal and General
- Deputy Head of Investment Risk & ALM Strategy, Pheonix Group
- Group Head of Financial & Credit Risk, Generali
- Global Head of Data Governance (Iterim), Aviva
- Head of Insurance Solutions UK, AXA IM
- Head of Risk Governance & Steering UK, Swiss Re
- Head of Risk Management, Munich Re
The Insurance Risk Forum 2016 will cover the following topics:
BREXIT KEYNOTE DISCUSSION
Reviewing the regulatory landscape and political environment for potential impact on current and future regulations
ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF LOW INTEREST RATE ENVIRONMENT
UNDERSTANDING THE BASICS OF GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) – A RISK BASED APPROACH TO IMPLEMENTATION
OVERVIEW OF SOLVENCY II POST IMPLEMENTATION AND INCORPORATING IN TO BUSINESS AS USUAL
LIQUIDITY RISK MANAGEMENT FOR INSURANCE
IMPLEMENTING A STRONG RISK CULTURE ACROSS THE INSTITUTION FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF RISK
ETHICAL USE OF DATA SOURCES AND THE DATA GOVERNANCE JOURNEY
View the Insurance Risk Forum 2016 agenda and speaker line-up here www.cefpro.com/insurance.
To register for the Insurance Risk Forum 2016, contact the Center for Financial Professionals at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 207 164 6582.