- This event has passed.
Global Open Innovation Summit
September 28, 2017 - September 29, 2017
We are pleased to invite you to the Global Open Innovation Summit scheduled for September 28th – 29th, 2017 in Barcelona.
This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the global transition to Open Innovation 2.0.
This Summit brings together experts from varied professions, organisations and industries that have embraced Open Innovation (OI). Besides best practice sharing, this event offers a valuable opportunity for networking and partnering with businesses of diverse sizes and types. The conference covers a wide spectrum of topics including: successful strategies for implementing OI into the workplace; creating mechanisms for collaboration across industries; new ways of engaging customers and employees through OI; and effective methods for translating innovation into a usable cutting-edge technology. The participants will also have the chance to learn about the most suitable business models for OI; get a peek into the world of technology scouts; and learn about the latest trends in procurement, R&D investment and design thinking.
It is an honour and a privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you in Barcelona, this coming September!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Suitable strategies for integrating Open Innovation (OI) into the organisation
- Approaches to strategic R&D investments and OI
- Redefining business models through OI
- Operational possibilities with Blockchain technologies
- Reinventing the procurement function in innovation ecosystems
- People driven OI: Human-centric models for enhancing engagement
- How to use behavioural science and design thinking to engage customers into co-innovation
- Open Innovation for designers: Adopting the entrepreneurial mindset
- Startup ecosystems, crowd-innovation, and intrapreneurship
- Introduction to ecosystems and platforms to steer ideation
- Creating thriving open source communities
- Exceling at developing technology through OI
- The art of technology scouting