- This event has passed.
Global CFO Forum
July 29, 2015 - July 31, 2015
The marcus evans prestigious CFO Forum will focus on key areas, from compliance to corporate performance, and from reducing cost to generating profit through better use of your company’s assets. As a key financial decision-maker in the company, it is essential that you join in this prominent gathering of top practitioners to present best practices and conduct interactive discussions on moving your organisation forward.
This CFO forum brings forth the leaders in the industry under one roof to confer on critical issues, areas in finance and addressing top CFO concerns in organisations. Join world-class companies and gain insights as they discuss and share their invaluable experiences with you. If you are looking for answers on how to attain and maintain success at all points, this is a conference you can’t afford to miss.
Featuring an Exclusive 3rd Day Course on:
Leadership Intelligence: Effective Leadership in the New Corporate World
Attend this Informative Event and Gain Practical Insights to:
- Measuring an organisation’s financial health through efficient cash flow monitoring and forecasting
- Addressing compliance and corporate governance with effective internal control
- Enhancing strategies in corporate social responsibility and sustainability reporting to rebuild stakeholders confidence and protect key assets
- Lessening the cost of hedge on currency risk to make profit stand in an unsteady capital market and political issues
- Channeling risk and reward in optimising cash flow and the use of capital
- Financing business growth in current operations and future outlook of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) strategies
- Developing robust risk measurement with Asset Liability Management (ALM), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) identification and reporting systems
- Implementing the developments of E-Finance in financial reporting, e – payments and service solutions
- Anticipating market changes to protect financial and organisational benefits
- Implementing Value Based Management through creation of EVA (Economic Value Addition)
- Comprehensive discussion to recognise the right finance structures in identifying the scope of services needed
Find out more about the event: http://cfolse.marcusevans.com/EventDetails.asp?EventID=21918&PageID=520&utm_source=Global%20Banking%20and%20Financial%20Review&utm_medium=Listing&utm_campaign=CFO%20GBFR%20Listing
Please contact Sharon and SharonC@marcusevanskl.com for more information.