- This event has passed.
Fixed Income Leaders Summit APAC 2017
September 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - September 28, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
26 – 28 September 2017 | The Westin, Singapore
Benchmark With The Best To Build A World Class Fixed Income Business
Designed by the buy side for the buy side. With 250+ leaders from the full fixed income value chain – regulators, buy and sell side, trading platforms, and technology partners – all exclusively in one place at one time. Quite simply the must-attend meeting place to shape the future of your industry.
If you’re serious about building a winning fixed income desk, then don’t miss this opportunity to benchmark your people, processes and technology with those leading the way.
WHY EVERYONE’S EXCITEDABOUT FIXED INCOME APAC 2017:
- 60% new speakers: amongst the 50 fixed income leaders providing you with new insights and new solutions to your daily challenges
- Platform Evaluation Day: Join the buy side only half day to join roundtable discussions with 8 leading platform providers under one roof to establish who is best placed to meet your liquidity needs.
- New “winner takes all” head-to-head debates: It is now time for fiscal policy to take centre stage as monetary policy will no longer stimulate the economy? The fintech threat, part bubble, part trouble – Do the asset managers really have anything to worry about?
- Spotlight on Innovation and Electronification: How to leverage innovative technology to connect a fragmented market together? What does the Fixed Income desk of the future look like?
- New learning formats that give you the detail you crave: forget about sitting in front of presentations and panels all day – you’ll be regularly immersed in intense, small working groups to uncover practical solutions to your day-to-day pain points
- Dedicated in-depth tracks for Heads of Fixed Income Trading and Portfolio Managers: so whether it’s bonds or derivatives trading or building a profitable portfolio you’re interested in, we’ve got you covered for the full 2 days
- Women in Trading Boardroom: How can the fixed income industry better attract, develop and retain top female talent?
- Build strategic relationships: With 300+ buy side fixed income heads in attendance, more than any other fixed income event in the region, this is your chance to develop new relationships and nurture existing ones in the beautiful backdrop of Singapore